Misc List of Online Enabled Wii Games as of June 2014

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a quick list of Wii games that can still be played online.

Wiimmfi Games

Wiimmfi stats can be found here: http://wiimmfi.de/stat

Full Support * Working But With Issues *
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk *
  • GTI Club Supermini Festa *
  • Excitebots Trick Racing *
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2008-2013 *
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution *
  • The Conduit 2 *
  • We Love Golf *
  • Tetris Party Deluxe *
  • Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013 *
  • Mario Kart Wii *
  • Mario Strikers Charged *
  • Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing *
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl *
  • The Last Story *
  • Fortune Street Wii *
  • DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 *
Official Servers Still Active
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (confirmed by: EthanJay144)
  • Goldeneye 007
  • Grand Slam Tennis
  • The Beatles: Rockband (Questioning this one right now. All indicators show that the online service is still working)
  • The Masters: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12
  • Just Dance 2015
I will update this list as time goes by...

Last edited by LightyKD,

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
There's also altwfc, which at a guess I'd say probably supports more games than Wiimmfi. The former doesn't require that a game be "approved" on the server side before it can connect; this does mean there are games which will attempt to connect and have problems or not work at all, but it also means you can try any game you feel like and if its networking is generic enough it should just work. People have played things like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Endless Ocean, Battalion Wars 2 ...

HNKii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There's also altwfc, which at a guess I'd say probably supports more games than Wiimmfi. The former doesn't require that a game be "approved" on the server side before it can connect; this does mean there are games which will attempt to connect and have problems or not work at all, but it also means you can try any game you feel like and if its networking is generic enough it should just work. People have played things like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Endless Ocean, Battalion Wars 2 ...
Has BWII and Endless Ocean been confirmed to work?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
BWii definitely, people have played hours of it on altwfc. Endless Ocean worked for a while when a couple people tested it but then their connection dropped (possibly for unrelated reasons), so it needs re-testing to confirm that it's working, but there's a good chance it's fine.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn! I just hard patched a bunch of games for Wimmfi I dont see why the two teams just don't get together and make one big service. Also, any word on a way to play Monster Hunter Tri online? -additionally, could someone please test the other COD games for me. I have too much going on over here.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kudos Ubisoft! Ku-fuckin-dos!

0088725630111_500X500.jpg

That's right! There's a orange WiFi Pay & Play logo on this year's Just Dance 2015. This game includes online multiplayer, downloadable tracks AND smartphone support for local players beyond players 1-4. For all the BS they (Ubisoft) give Nintendo gamers, sometimes, just sometimes, they get shit right!

srcstc.gif

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/cbsxfoj-Uxc?si=VeP-5nZ5fL2yy4Kf