List of the best Rom hacks!!!

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old ass thread I know, but it's stickied and I feel obligated to tell people about Doctor L's Chrono Trigger retranslation that basically takes the awkward as fuck Chrono compendium hack, puts much of the original US release's dialogue back in and pretty much uses the best of both translations. imo this translation is far better and less censored than CT DS's, but characters have been returned to their original Japanese names which may bother some people.(Ozzie is Vinegar, Schala is Sara etc)

also super butt bros, the greatest hack in all of existence.(NSFW; do not look it up in public!)

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, I forgot about that one. I haven't played through the latest build of FoE but I've played CE and an earlier version of Flames and it's really damn impressive how much was actually changed. It's a little fanfic-esque but it's one hell of a hack and I really would've liked to have seen the original CE completed.(from what I've heard, the creators of CE don't like FoE) The final boss using that sprite from Magus' castle is especially cool.

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really loved Pokemon Ash Gray
and since yesterday, I reeally wanted to play Pokemon while watching the anime (I'm still a kid inside :P)
So I redownloaded Ash Gray on my Wii U, and then, I realised something
I found something that got released this year apparently

Pokemon Ash Gray Part 2

I haven't begun it, but i saw a short introduction video
It's the same as Pokemon Ash Gray Part 1, but in Jotho this time
Count on me, once I finish Part 1, I'll go through Part 2 ;)

Krakening

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might seem a bit odd, but it is a Widescreen hack for Mario Party 8. I can actually finally play the game without those annoying bars at the side and stretching the image.

The reason I'm saying this is because many people are already saying this I bet, but my favorite one is actually Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come nobdoy said Sonic 2 Pink Edition where you play as Big the Cat? Also is there a Pokemon Yellow hack that gives you running shoes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: