• Views 2,472,196
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... am I still the only one who experiences freezes whenever leaving a game through Loadiine?

While I now prefer to install my games on NAND, DS emulation (and 2x resolution) is so much easier with it.

I haven't use the wii u in a long time, today I updated to latest loadiine (which I thought was dead).
I didn't know loadiine have 2 more updates since I last use it.

Anyways, the game yoshi's woollly world when pressing home and close software it does hang at wii U logo white screen and get stuck there.

I tried few others games like mario maker, splatoon, sonic lost world (gave a black screen dump at first time), and they all closed fine going back to miimaker.

interesting enough yoshi's woollly world is the only "PAL" game that I have currently in loadiine. I don't know if that matters but all others are USA region.

Update: I put old Loadiine-nightly-42863b5 back in sdcard and the game yoshi's woollly world quits fine back to miimaker!!

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

LordOrwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldn't get it to work. I don't know much about loadliine but i'm guessing it requires that i have an injectable game and i have smash bros but it isn't working. I wanted to put all of my shovelware on an sd card to clean my menu up.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a problem with Wind Waker HD. Some days ago, it works great. But if I start it, the game itself boots up but then It freeze and I'm forcing to restart the wii u

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Loadiine still work if you have CFW? I content to have to get another game collection just to run games from USB, as I have a large Loadiine format collection. I would only do CFW if it meant I didn't have to do the web hack any more, which on 5.5.2, works only after many tries.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Does Loadiine still work if you have CFW? I content to have to get another game collection just to run games from USB, as I have a large Loadiine format collection. I would only do CFW if it meant I didn't have to do the web hack any more, which on 5.5.2, works only after many tries.

Yes, of course Loadiine works with CFW, that's what it's for; to patch your system so that you can run Homebrew like Loadiine (and CFW also allows you to do many other things besides this). Basically, anything you can do with the web exploit, you can also do with CFW.

And yes, once you have CFW like Haxchi, you don't need to use the Web Exploit. That probably goes for Mocha too, but don't quote me on that.

Tried using loadiine and it kept on freezing
Tried about 5 times, still no luck
Any suggestions what I can do ?

Need more info than this. For starters, which version of Loadiine are you using and what firmware version is your system on?

Also, how are you patching the system and running Loadiine? Eg. Web Exploit, Haxchi, ColdBoot Haxchi, Mocha etc.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And yes, once you have CFW like Haxchi, you don't need to use the Web Exploit. That probably goes for Mocha too, but don't quote me on that.
Sorry but going to quote you on that lol well as Mocha is loaded using the web exploit then the web exploit is very much needed.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse my ignorance, but what format do my games have to be on to play from USB?

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Sorry but going to quote you on that lol well as Mocha is loaded using the web exploit then the web exploit is very much needed.

But...But I told you not to quote me:sad:

XD, just kidding. Fair enough, I really wasn't sure; I use Haxchi myself and haven't used anything else, so yeah.

Excuse my ignorance, but what format do my games have to be on to play from USB?

I don't know what the format is called but there is a tutorial here, which shows you step by step how to convert Loadiine ready games to an installable format. With that being said though, it's a lot easier to simply download the games using Wii U USB Helper. The games will already be in the correct format, and you won't risk any errors that may occur by trying to manually convert your games.

NotCrusage

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, Loadiine Works on 5.5.2. And if you are asking if Loadiine can run games from an USB device, then no. Loadiine can only run games off an SD Card.
Hey, i cant get it to work. Im on 5.5.2 and i just get this message when trying to open Loadiine from the Homebrew launcher: "Missing all OS specific addresses"

NotCrusage

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, i cant get it to work. Im on 5.5.2 and i just get this message when trying to open Loadiine from the Homebrew launcher: "Missing all OS specific addresses"
Nevermind, i had downloaded the latest stable version, but that was pretty old. Had to download the latest version :)

Reactions: KiiWii

RunFwrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had loadiine wipe my SD last night. i fucked up trying to put wii-u games on. i really dont even know what i did to cause the stack dump i encountered. i got everything back n im currently in the process of redoing my SD card. very devastating.

Last edited by RunFwrd,

acurarsx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do I place the DLCs on my SD card? I have the unpacked DLCs right now and they're in three folders: code, content, and meta. I don't see those aocxxxxx files that I'm apparently supposed to.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, Loadiine was made useless when the Brazilian fake ticket method was released.

At this point all Loadiine is is an extra complication in the process.

1) Install Haxchi, HBL and WUP Installer
2) Download Wii U Eshop Helper on PC
3) Download games
4) Put them on USB and put USB into console
5) Run Haxchi
6) Boot HBL then WUP Installer
7) Follow on screen instructions to install game
8) Play games direct from Menu as though you bought them with full update and DLC support as well as online play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead