• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
shame this has come down to my city.

summary
  1. A police officer has been stabbed in the Houses of Parliament in central London
  2. One woman has died and several others are critically injured after a car hit people on Westminster Bridge
  3. The alleged assailant was shot by armed police
  4. Footage on social media shows people lying in the road
  5. Metropolitan Police say they are treating it as a terrorist incident and buildings are in lockdown

i was suppose to go to university today i couldn't wake up.

My condolences to the people and families

Last edited by Flame,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Welcome to Europe where terrorist attacks are completely normal.

This won't end until there has been many more attacks and thousands of innocent lives have been taken unfortunately.

You cannot accept and respond to terrorist attacks as completly normal when one occurs.

It won't end until radicalised islam is nuked off the face of the earth, as that is cause of these current cowardly attacks. Unfortunately that is going to be a hard job, as it's a cancer that is spread in every city in the world right now.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You cannot accept and respond to terrorist attacks as completly normal when one occurs.

It won't end until radicalised islam is nuked off the face of the earth, as that is cause of these current cowardly attacks. Unfortunately that is going to be a hard job, as it's a cancer that is spread in every city in the world right now.

As a German, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be immediately called a Nazi.
As a Dutch, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be called a Nazi (Erdogan did it)
As a French, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be called a racist and your capitol will get attacked again.

Also, if you didn't notice it yet, the first part of me post was sarcastic...

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

1st of im atheist. so lets get that straight.

but is anyone saying this done by someone by the islam faith?

looks like a loony done this.

Last edited by Flame,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
1st of im atheist. so lets get that straight.

but is anyone saying this by someone by the islam faith?

looks like a loony done this.

I don't give rats ass either with religion either, yet c'mon it's a no brainer to know what is behind this. Car ramming? France (Nice) ring any bells?

Reactions: tbb043

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I don't give rats ass either with religion either, yet c'mon it's a no brainer to know what is behind this. Car ramming? France (Nice) ring any bells?

so its islam always until proven otherwise.

sad people this days still believe in the tooth fairy.

you sound radicalised.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
jesus im from brighton right next to london :/

when did brighton move.

I thought Spaniards where the Mexicans of Europe, much like the Danes are the Canadians of Europe :rofl2:

lol. Mexicans and Italians are more the same imo.

Spaniards are Argentina.

i watch way too much football.

true about Danes are the Canadians of Europe. both suck at football.

Last edited by Flame,

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If anyone believes that things like this happen only in Europe is wrong. Take America for instance. Every year we have several stabbing-incidents.
And those will continue until the IS won't be completely annihilated.
Not Europe's fault. And btw one question to every ignorant person who believes it's europes fault because they let them in: What are we supposed to do? an immigrant escapes into our country, what should we do with him?
Killing him would result in protests and medias would freak out like never before. Of course you also have the option of rejecting him... and what next? The country where he comes from doesn't want him... and what now? What should we do with him? Thats why we let so many people in our countries... and most of the time it helped the economy. Sure incidents like this happen but still even if we wouldn't let them in, it wouldn't get any better. Believe me. And to everyone: please just wait, because we will solve this somehow. Were not there yet, but we will.
EU pays turkey a Ton of money and will probably pay even more Asian countries so they accept those refugees. So, please, just give it 2 or 3 years and everything is going to be okay. We would have 100,000 refugees a month but because we pay them that money we only have about 1000-2000. And this number will decrease if people will believe in it. IS is also almost down, so we can only hope for bright future.

Last edited by MeAndHax,

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
17308862_1436285409756728_330500098809951459_n.jpg

That is the terrorist. Click to enlarge.

Reactions: Pacheko17

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As a German, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be immediately called a Nazi.
As a Dutch, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be called a Nazi (Erdogan did it)
As a French, try saying no to a "refugee", you'll be called a racist and your capitol will get attacked again.

Also, if you didn't notice it yet, the first part of me post was sarcastic...
What do refugees have to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1