Looking for a Good GameCube Controller.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its so big and chunkey though. Plus wireless controllers are banned in smash tournaments I think.

The Wavebird is the best wireless controlled for the GC. Hands down. Not too bulky. It has the added weight and size of 2 AA batteries and its case pretty much. Not a big deal. You complain about the cords so this is best. Otherwise it's a white Japanese Wired controller as stated earlier or anything else you or willing to spring for or deal with. As for tournaments I have no clue. I DGAF really. 3rd Party GC controllers suck. All of them. Only thing they are good for is to disassemble and make a SaveMii free for the Wii. Not fond of the cord extenders either. I have 2 and they get tangled. Shitty quality on most 3rd party GC stuff. Besides I doubt you can find a new or SLIGHTLY used official controller at a reasonable price. You get what you pay for.

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EB games (GAMESTOP) over here in Aus had a wiiu clearance section a little while back. Picked up 2 ssb controllers and an official adapter for 50 bucks maybe try some of the lesser know stores. They may still have stock

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT BUY FROM NEW BULL. I ordered two because they were cheap and the analog sticks only register 8 directions so it's jus a glorified dpad. Also, up left doesn't even work on one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...