Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I was wondering about an update just yesterday. Glad to see they are still working on improving this. Was there talk of implementing a cheat engine into Luma or is that just some fever dream I've had?

I would have liked the toggle wifi to be on the main menu just next to power off, as it is now it's almost just as fast to toggle it in the 3DS menu. Would have been cool if you were able to configure the menus to your own liking (both order and what's included).

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I have a problem, my n3ds dont update.
I try Luma Updater and he keep saying im 8.1.1.
An if I try he tells my backup is from 9.0 but the installed version is 8.1.1.
I already try manually.
Is that a bug from Luma Updater or a problem with my n3ds?
On my o3ds I update normaly.

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had a problem with homebrew launched from the homebrew launcher not working since updating to 9.0? My homebrew worked perfectly fine from the homebrew launcher until I updated Luma and I reported the issue on the github. They just wrote it off like I didn't update my apps, which kinda pissed me off considering I've been at this for almost 2 years now and know what I'm doing. Now every time I launch an app from the HBL injected from Rosalina it freezes and from the HBL channel, it reboots to the HBL. If Luma didn't cause this, then the only other app that could've is A9SP. I replace all of my apps and did away with A9SP, and still have this issue. Help?!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had a problem with homebrew launched from the homebrew launcher not working since updating to 9.0? My homebrew worked perfectly fine from the homebrew launcher until I updated Luma and I reported the issue on the github. They just wrote it off like I didn't update my apps, which kinda pissed me off considering I've been at this for almost 2 years now and know what I'm doing. Now every time I launch an app from the HBL injected from Rosalina it freezes and from the HBL channel, it reboots to the HBL. If Luma didn't cause this, then the only other app that could've is A9SP. I replace all of my apps and did away with A9SP, and still have this issue. Help?!

I just updated my system a few moments ago and all homebrew I tried worked without issue. I'm loading Rosalina via Download play injection the system is a N3DS latest firmware.

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just updated my system a few moments ago and all homebrew I tried worked without issue. I'm loading Rosalina via Download play injection the system is a N3DS latest firmware.
How can you load Rosalina with the download play injection ?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
i m kinda "lazy" for these things but the fact its fixed for make screenshots for virtual console its only be interested use luma (sounds stupid right?) the rest yeah its neccesary but i dont know how upgrade and by the way lazy its excuse and another way for tell "i dont know how upgrade my console because i dont have any idea" ¿exists qr or something?

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can use luma updater
i m kinda "lazy" for these things but the fact its fixed for make screenshots for virtual console its only be interested use luma (sounds stupid right?) the rest yeah its neccesary but i dont know how upgrade and by the way lazy its excuse and another way for tell "i dont know how upgrade my console because i dont have any idea" ¿exists qr or something?

Reactions: Borjitasstoi

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luma 9.0 is boss
20171225_194506.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1