Mad Catz Makes Its Comeback

Mad Catz, the legendary name is video game products and accessories, is Back in the Game, some nine months after closing their doors.

Proof positive that Mad Catz has at least nine lives, the company is back, under new management, with new ideas, and new products!

We have so much more to share through the year, but suffice to say, the new Mad Catz is dedicated to creating state-of-the-art, high quality products, designed in-house to rival anything available today. At CES 2018, the first in the new range will be unveiled in the form of a range of new PC products.

4.png 3.jpg 2.png
:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

D

Deleted User

I still have a madcatz memory card for ps1 and it works without a problem. I used to have an original v1 madcatz gameshark cd for the ps2 (which later ended up cracking). I distinctly remember it not being able to boot crazy taxi, which made sense considering it had the same volume label. It's cool to see madcatz coming back to the gaming scene.

Reactions: cvskid

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mm. Joysticks are conspicuously absent from that video. If they aren't making those anymore, color me uninterested.

calagan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Meh,

MadCatz is known to sell controllers that are inferior to the original at a fraction of the price.

Nowadays, we've got GameSir, 8BitDo, Ipega and others who sell controllers that are equal or better than the original at a fraction of the price => MadCatz really need to step up their game, while $ony and and M$ need to lower their prices.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind 3rd party stuff to be honest. The exception being gamecube controllers mainly because all 3rd party GameCube controllers I've used have had really bad "dead zones." But for other consoles like ps3, xbox (og), and n64, I haven't had any issues

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me Madcatz has been hit or miss some of their stuff I love but some has been eww.... The hard part is knowing before you buy and not 4 months down the road lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.