ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You know how it looks like scribbles? Or perhaps I'm mixing it up, and there are glitches with LF-4 fonts.
It doesn't work with those fonts because the fonts are faulty. The system font is LF-4 and the custom fonts should have been done that way as well, but that's the case. In any case, a fix is already proposed. It's only a matter of time until @Nanquitas adds it to the framework

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So its not updated?
Hans method can only get the new Custom tracks and things like that, userland doesn't allow many things included in ntr method such as translations.
If you mean to the latest versions, only the new tracks. (Melody Sanctum for example)

Last edited by PabloMK7,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PabloMK7 Found a few translation bugs. When you load it, some of the characters and karts are in English, but most of them are in German, as to be expected. However, with the tracks, it's the opposite. Most of the track names are in English, only 2 or 3 are in German, and after playing a Grand Prix, I found that everything defaulted to the default MK7 German names. Also, when trying to install 15.3 this happened (after rebooting and trying again I installed it successfully):
FullSizeRender - Copy (3).jpg

That says:
Code:
Error: [string "?"]:36: Failed creati
ng root cert chain.
Error code: D8A0B801
Restart 3DS and try again.

Press B to exit
FullSizeRender - Copy.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender - Copy (2).jpg

Those should say (in order of images):
Feuer-Flieger
Silberner Pfeil
Roter Yoshi
Now, I didn't include every single missing translation, because that would take too long, but there are more. For example, Gold Mario should say: "Goldener Mario," or "Gold-Mario"

Reactions: PabloMK7

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've got a small bug report for @Naquitas on CTRPF. Basically, on the last prompt in a chain of prompts (or the only prompt if there is only one) pressing the A button will also press A in the game. This only applies to prompts while the game is up, not in the CTRPF menu. For example, on the last prompt in the Welcome To CTGP-7 prompt chain, pressing A will press A in the game, selecting the Single Player option. This also applies to the prompt that comes up when you press the HOME button. Not that big of a problem, but it should be fixed. Also, perhaps disable the SELECT button's functions in MK7, so pressing it will not unpause your game if you pressed START and want to open the CTRPF menu. And all that to say this: "Making Homebrew programs seems difficult."

Reactions: Nanquitas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end