ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are running ntr method, just open the CTGP-7 app and it will detect the latest update. Hans method needs everything to be rebuilt.
Ive got another question how to uses the mario kart ntr plugin i have in the CTGP. i select open NTR menu and my plugin for mario kart 7 isnt there. Im using DarkFlare plugin

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
ok good to know thanks man my last question is will you be changing the Miku's Birthday Speculator stage? What stage it replacing?
I side with this. I want that track OUT.

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miku's Birthday Speculator stage is annoying i don't know where to go plus it just out of place lol. I wanna replace it myself if i know what track it over lapping

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miku's Birthday Speculator stage is annoying i don't know where to go plus it just out of place lol. I wanna replace it myself if i know what track it over lapping
SNES Rainbow Road.
I would figure out it's ID in the code but searching "SNES Rainbow Road Mario Kart 7 ID" brought up mostly stuff relating to Rolbox, so you're on your own.

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES Rainbow Road.
I would figure out it's ID in the code but searching "SNES Rainbow Road Mario Kart 7 ID" brought up mostly stuff relating to Rolbox, so you're on your own.
wow that sucks smh, plus theres no one working on this game anymore, no one adding stages like they use to.

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't remove that strange master piece of the Miku's Birthday stage! It is very fitting for a rainbow road replacement, and as I've said before the most of the stage problems would be gone and all would be just fine with a few arrow signs.

Last edited by TheTrueDream42,
Reactions: PabloMK7

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't remove that strange master piece of the Miku's Birthday stage! It is very fitting for a rainbow road replacement, and as I've said before the most of the stage problems would be gone and all would be just fine with a few arrow signs.
Are you kidding? That track has given me more arm11 errors than all the other tracks combined + all of my homebrew programs!

Reactions: FateForWindows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended