Misc Mario Kart 7 day

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh heh its been awhile! Though I haven't played MK7 in a while and probably won't be playing anytime soon since I have too many games I'm playing.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was waiting for an hour and gave up at that point, I'm gonna leave the races on, people can drop by and see if there are any races happening and join in, today. I'm going to have the time set for 4 PM EST. In GMT it should be about 8PM, tomorrow.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one was there yesterday, it appears people are busy with outdoor activities or want to cold heart me being an insider. I'm going set the next day for Friday, since people are more relaxed those days. On Friday 6PM will be our next day, it's happening on 12 AM for you GMT people.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
No one was there yesterday, it appears people are busy with outdoor activities or want to cold heart me being an insider. I'm going set the next day for Friday, since people are more relaxed those days. On Friday 6PM will be our next day, it's happening on 12 AM for you GMT people.

I think u should ask first if anyone's up for it o_o

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
:cry:
No one was there today, that's sad. I'm gonna be here, but let me know if you're going to be on.
EDIT: Now that the day is over, i'm going to move it for today, same time.

That is hilarious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.