ROM Hack Mario Kart DS: GameCube Grand Prix

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this project is very ambitious and promising...

MKDS seems so dated to work on now but MKDD has awesome tracks- it would be an excellent idea to implement the DS engine to these tracks.

looking forward to it.

supergamecube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this project is very ambitious and promising...

MKDS seems so dated to work on now but MKDD has awesome tracks- it would be an excellent idea to implement the DS engine to these tracks.

looking forward to it.
I wouldn't really say dated to work on, there's an entire community of us, and we're making new tools, and advancements all the time.
If you want you can join our server, there's a link to it on my latest video over on my YT Channel.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This looks interesting, but I have seen so many ambitious projects just getting abandoned. Things can happen, life's a bitch. I always hope this wont happen but I am not going to get to excited at this point.
Best of luck with your project.

supergamecube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are at a good point in the process ?
Just asking
Everything's taken care of, I will be using private sources for beta testing, and such.
Although, it's still not done yet, a there's still work to be done, but I won't specify.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This looks interesting, but I have seen so many ambitious projects just getting abandoned. Things can happen, life's a bitch. I always hope this wont happen but I am not going to get to excited at this point.
Best of luck with your project.
It's around 70% complete, there's no way I'm abandoning this, besides it's only been a year, and I have all the free time in the world.
My priority is this project, it is very important.
Those things may happen to other people, but they won't happen to me, guaranteed.

Last edited by supergamecube,
Reactions: KoopaMaster

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everything's taken care of, I will be using private sources for beta testing, and such.
Although, it's still not done yet, a there's still work to be done, but I won't specify.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's around 70% complete, there's no way I'm abandoning this, besides it's only been a year, and I have all the free time in the world.
My priority is this project, it is very important.
Those things may happen to other people, but they won't happen to me, guaranteed.
Wow !
70 % of the Total work ?
Good job then , i'm looking forward to see the final product !

Last edited by THYPLEX,
Reactions: KoopaMaster

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really looking forward to this when it's done.
I'm no official tester but if you want someone trustworthy no leaks or bs I'd happily give it a playthtough and report on it as best I could.
Best of luck and thanks in advance for this fine work, looking great so far

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I assume this will be released as a patch file for a MKDS ROM.

So then, and considering all the features being added, will any MKDS ROM work on it?

I'd like to apply the patch (if any) and play on a real DS console (DSi XL), will that be possible?

Please keep me informed about the updates, I'm totally looking forward to play it. Thanks!!!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume this will be released as a patch file for a MKDS ROM.

So then, and considering all the features being added, will any MKDS ROM work on it?

I'd like to apply the patch (if any) and play on a real DS console (DSi XL), will that be possible?

Please keep me informed about the updates, I'm totally looking forward to play it. Thanks!!!
It will probably work as a patch for the region ROM it was modded on, considering each ROM is different.

It would work on console, via a flashcart and ROM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.