ReaverTeknoGods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
0H8GXXZ.jpg

Mario Kart DX 1.00 dump now playable with TeknoParrot 1.32.

Remember to read the wiki first:
https://wiki.teknoparrot.com/books/compatibility-list/page/mario-kart-arcade-gp-dx

TeknoParrot emulator download:
https://teknoparrot.com

Game files are around some where in internet machine.

Last edited by ReaverTeknoGods,

ReaverTeknoGods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I cannot post any links because I am new comer. Look for Mario Kart DX and put upload date filtering on youtube. One of our patrons made a video of single race.

D

Deleted User

True. I'll wait for release and try I myself. Would be pretty cool if its real.

ReaverTeknoGods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You got to be kidding me, it's not my fault our wiki editors used some pretaken pictures. Wiki is maintained by our community.

You are funny man, being skeptical. :-D Our emu gets that a lot, especially when we emulated Initial D6 and Initial D7.

My twitch is reaverteknogods. Go look it up, past broadcasts. And I cannot post link here again jesus.

twitch dot tv/videos/212315094?t=01h54m54s

Last edited by ReaverTeknoGods,

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You got to be kidding me, it's not my fault our wiki editors used some pretaken pictures. Wiki is maintained by our community.

You are funny man, being skeptical. :-D Our emu gets that a lot, especially when we emulated Initial D6 and Initial D7.

My twitch is reaverteknogods. Go look it up, past broadcasts. And I cannot post link here again jesus.

twitch dot tv/videos/212315094?t=01h54m54s
If you don't mind me asking, what emulator are you guys using for those stuff? MAME? If no, why aren't you contributing to MAME instead?
Also it is normal to be skeptical because it is such a big claim that isn't backed by anything besides your own claim with some basic video footage and some images of the game itself.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You are funny man, being skeptical.
Hey buddy, not to be mean or anything, but we've got our share amout of bullcrap being told by newcomers here saying they revolutionalised the scene, and ended up being debunked.

The scepticism is legitimate, and of course, as soon as we have confirmation this is real, we will applause the work.

D

Deleted User

They have a patreon and make over 1000 a month and the emulator apparently emulates a bunch of arcade games. I look forward to trying this out myself. We get alot of fakes on here, so pretty much everything that doesn't have a direct link to try it gets hit with skepticism.

D

Deleted User

IDK dude, maybe once its ready to get a public release ask a mod for link privileges and make a release thread or something. I mean it seems the emulator has a fairly big community so they'll probably believe you if you give them proof.

ReaverTeknoGods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yes I do know that, but I tried my best to post links. Anyways just released new experimental build for MKDX, all crashes should be fixed.

If you know any nus3bank modders or knowledgeable people, I would be thankful :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: