ROM Hack Medarot 9 Kabuto version English Translation Project

Which Medarot game besides Medarot 9 needs to be translated?

• Total voters

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you guys think you'll be able to give us an estimate of your progress everytime you do an update? So we have an idea?

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man, keep up the good work. medarot on the DS was cash money. Thanks dude. How much more do you guys have left, in terms of percentage?

ronuto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi this this looking awesome would it be a promblem if i was to have a try at the patch? and if you ever need a tester for it, you can count on me!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi this this looking awesome would it be a promblem if i was to have a try at the patch? and if you ever need a tester for it, you can count on me!

Hate to be blunt about it but between all the people who have offered to test, if they need anyone they are probably much more likely to get someone with a higher post count, older account date and all such qualities.

pikpol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heey guys,

Just want to say that we are still active and working on this. Eventhough our translators haven't said anything in a long while, we still had some translated text we could code in and some UI text has also been edited.
If you know someone who is really willing to help for a very long time with this, than please PM me or @pikatsu
Don't forget we also have a discord channel: https://discord.gg/UuspJhW
So please join us on there.

Have a nice day everyone!
PS. We don't need any testers for now. And as far as I know, no one outside the team has any patch or full rom of our work. Please wait a little longer for the First Patch Release.

Last edited by pikpol,

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So did someone try it ? Nobody's answering about how far the translation goes, and I still need to find a way to convert the .3ds file into a .cia or to run it on CFW

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Op, are you going to respond or? Kinda silly for you to release a version without any details about whats translated..

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've played it and well... to answer some questions about what is translated.. you'll get the basics of this game's robattles and the very first 10-20 or so minutes of intro but after that nothing is translated. The character moves from the starting town to a school and pretty much as soon as you go to first class (15 minutes in at the most) nothing seems to be translated any more. The menu is partially translated, such as what each button does but not the header text describing the selected button.

TL;DR it is a bare minimum version.

As for obtaining the downloads, I reposted OPs .3ds and a personally converted .cia in the chaos site discord server so you're free to join that and get them there instead of that iso site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night