Metal Gear Survive Final Box Art Confirmed, Here's What We Can Speculate.

solace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
2135556_1.jpg

The new game by KONAMI "Metal Gear Survive" is shaping up to be something pretty great, they have just recently showed us the final box art for both PS4 and xbone, here's what we can speculate.

As you can see PEGI rates the game 16 and up, for all players in the US though, you will have to bare ESRB's 18+ rating, that's pretty tough.

By the looks of the amount of people playing at the same time, we can be led to believe that this means the game will be always online, for anyone who tried out MGSV at launch will remember that due to the game being online, the loading times were absolutely disgusting, many fans are hoping that the previous monstrosity wont re-occur.

:arrow: Source: 1

Last edited by solace,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I want this game to be good. I dislike Konami and all, but I don't actively want games to be bad just so I can act smug. Hopefully this ends up exceeding expectations. However, I'm not optimistic with the always online requirement.

Reactions: DigitalDeviant

solace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want this game to be good. I dislike Konami and all, but I don't actively want games to be bad just so I can act smug. Hopefully this ends up exceeding expectations. However, I'm not optimistic with the always online requirement.
My thoughts exactly.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want this game to fail, not to act smug, because the company handling the IP is garbage and doesn't give a single fuck what the fans want.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
View attachment 110946
By the looks of the amount of people playing at the same time, we can be led to believe that this means the game will be always online, for anyone who tried out MGSV at launch will remember that due to the game being online, the loading times were absolutely disgusting, many fans are hoping that the previous monstrosity wont re-occur.
By the looks of the amount of people playing at the same time...?

I don't know where you got this information from but the reason of the speculation is all in the box that says "Vereist Internet" (Internet required). You could've also specified that's unlikely how servers will be over-capacity due to this game having, probably, a much smaller userbase of players.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want this game to fail, not to act smug, because the company handling the IP is garbage and doesn't give a single fuck what the fans want.

To Konami's credit, they haven't really embraced the microtransaction hell that most AAA developers have. Granted, that might be in part be because aside from PES, they only release like one game a year anymore, but beyond treating Kojima poorly and letting him go (which had the unfortunate direct effect of cancelling Silent Hills), Konami isn't all that bad. I certainly don't look at them in the same way that I do EA, Activision, or Take Two, that's for sure. If anything I want them to build themselves back up again, because I believe they're still capable of making great games, and Kojima is doing just fine now, so I'm willing to look past that now. And they have so many great properties that they could do great things with: Contra, Castlevania, and maybe even Silent Hill again, granted it wouldn't be the game we lost out on, but I don't see why we can't hope to see a different great new Silent Hill game in the near future. It does seem like Konami is slowly getting back into making more games for consoles.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

solace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
By the looks of the amount of people playing at the same time...?

I don't know where you got this information from but the reason of the speculation is all in the box that says "Vereist Internet" (Internet required). You could've also specified that's unlikely how servers will be over-capacity due to this game having, probably, a much smaller userbase of players.
Thanks for the constructive criticism man, it really does help I appreciate it.

I meant how many people were on the same field.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back