Misc Miiverse Custom Server

WiiBrewer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Miiverse isn't really popular today, so a custom server will be less popular.
Haha,
No.

All my classmates cry for me to make a custom server on miiverse (they think i am the biggest hacker lol cuz i homebrewed their wiis, wii us, vWiis, and i installed them riiconnect24, Wiimmfi.
All my 30 classmates play wiimmfi with me! and we talk on riiconnect24 on holidays!

F**k yea i am popular at school lol

Reactions: IC_ and Diego788

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Haha,
No.

All my classmates cry for me to make a custom server on miiverse (they think i am the biggest hacker lol cuz i homebrewed their wiis, wii us, vWiis, and i installed them riiconnect24, Wiimmfi.
All my 30 classmates play wiimmfi with me! and we talk on riiconnect24 on holidays!

https://i.imgur.com/ZlpPIkw.png 10 notifications was just a test, posting is broken atm. No you arent getting the source code.

Last edited by ItsKaitlyn03,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Haha,
No.

Popular? they're just using you.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Just let Miiverse die a silent death!

I hated it, because it had no adult mode where you could post anything you wanted. Everything was super-strictly moderated, sucking any and all fun out of posting.

So yeah, fuck Miiverse.

maxresdefault (10).jpg

NicoAICP

Some random dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just let Miiverse die a silent death!

I hated it, because it had no adult mode where you could post anything you wanted. Everything was super-strictly moderated, sucking any and all fun out of posting.

So yeah, fuck Miiverse.

View attachment 104770
i think there will be other mods and so on for the new miiverse. I think it wont be like you share a friend code and get a strike (totally not happened to me)

PossiblyOne

Alive For Now
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the use of a custom miiverse server. 99% of the people who use miiverse are innocent, cringey eleven-year-olds who know nothing about homebrew. Likewise, most people who use homebrew have grown out of miiverse.
True, you can make a custom one with no posting restrictions, but who's really going use their gaming console as their main social media device?

Last edited by PossiblyOne,
Reactions: Jayro

WiiBrewer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I don't see the use of a custom miiverse server. 99% of the people who use miiverse are innocent, cringey eleven-year-olds who know nothing about homebrew. Likewise, most people who use homebrew have grown out of miiverse.
True, you can make a custom one with no posting restrictions, but who's really going use their gaming console as their main social media device?
Now i am a 12 year old shit who knows nothing about Homebrew apps? Wanna see my Wii and My WiiU? (I am not using hbc to get free stuff)

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I want a Miiverse where you can post screenshots that have hacked/modded stuff... Miiverse will never be the same again though...

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Haha,
No.

lol i'm like you, but i only hacked 3DS, my friends praise me xd

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't have to be main. I see ClosedVerse coming soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.