Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
credit to WildWon for the logo

With Minecraft's increasing popularity, I decided to set up a MineCraft server mainly for GBAtemp. This has been followed up with a few other "unofficial" GBAtemp Servers, and this thread is mainly to catalog them.
If you've been living under a rock for the past few months, and don't know what MineCraft is, you can read up on it on the following sites: The official site, The unofficial official wiki, the unofficial official forums and of course on Wikipedia. There is also an "official" guide in the works.
The rules of these servers are a combination of the the general GBAtemp rules and the general Minecraft rules (e.g. No griefing).

You may also wish to check out the IRC Guide.
"Now go build something epic!"

Servers:

backgrounder_5667189.jpg

icon11.gif
Description:
KMCScraft is a pvp,faction server also with other plugins like War,Factions,Plotme and more still yet to come.

If you need help with anything then...
Add me on Skype : XxKYLEMxX
Add me on Facebook : kyle marper
Message My Youtube : KMCSproductions
Message me on Email : [email protected]
icon11.gif
Mode: SMP.
icon11.gif
Server IP: 37.59.161.64:25617

icon11.gif
Mode: SMP / Creative.
icon11.gif
Server IP: Dreamcraft.org
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
IRC: #DreamCraft on the StormBit IRC Network (Here via our web-client, or here if you're using Mibbit)
Notes: Requires registration and application on the dreamcraft.org forums before playing.

icon11.gif
Mode: Creative.
icon11.gif
Server IP: ArchivesMC.com
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
IRC: #arcmp on the StormBit IRC Network (Here via our web-client, or here if you're using Mibbit)

icon11.gif
Mode: SMP / Creative.
icon11.gif
Server IP: TheDepthsMC.com (optional client available).
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
IRC: #TheDepths on the StormBit IRC Network (Here via our web-client, or here if you're using Mibbit)
Notes: Founded by the staff of the discontinued TempCraft, with a plethora of new features and enhancements. Much more player friendly, and lag is a thing of the past. Now discontinued in favor of DreamCraft and The Archives.
icon11.gif
Mode: Creative
icon11.gif
Server Link: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=4...747fbfe0e15b051
icon11.gif
IRC: #TempCraft on the StormBit IRC Network (or here if you're using Mibbit)
Notes: site is at http://TempCraft.net/. Domain rather rudely stolen by GutsMan.EXE, also server merged with The Archives & NexusCraft.

If you wish to submit details of your own server or community, you may do so here.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be hosting SMP once it goes up, for sure. Not sure if tomorrow's update will count though, as it's apparently going to be extremely basic.
QUOTE said:
a _LOT_ will be missing from the release tomorrow. Almost everything, in fact. No PVP, no limited maps, no server browsing, no passwords.

No mobs either! It really is the first, unfinished test, not complete MP

Reactions: 1 person

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Dimensional said:
Sterl500 said:
Who can promote me to builder?
Only people who can do that are the admin and anybody above the level of builder, which right now I don't think anybody knows.

Rats. I wanted to leave a bright, blue GEOFLCL mark in the placid grass.

Ah well. It's still nice to look around. That volcano is killer!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm currently addicted to Minecraft Alpha. It should be cool once mutliplayer is full enabled in that. Does anyone else want to start up a server in that once its out?

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm loving this, i've been playing for hours now lol. I've seen all of Tempcraft and i even managed to end up in the prison but mainly been doing stuff on the game and not server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)