United States

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Are you sure that works with my Action Replay cause I dont have the one for 3DS like it says.

Here is a pic of what mine looks like.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/87121071/Action Replay.jpg

they have not released any newer ones than that one you have

3ds 4.4.0-10 & DSi 1.4.5 use a newer detection so needs to have that update i posted applied

as you can see on there site its the same one there selling but with the update applied for you
http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/DSi-Action-Replay-now-compatible-with-3DS__EF001011.aspx

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they have not released any newer ones than that one you have

3ds 4.4.0-10 & DSi 1.4.5 use a newer detection so needs to have that update i posted applied

That really blows. At least I know for sure there isnt anything for my device and seeing as how the last update was in 2010 it looks like they gave up entirely.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
That really blows. At least I know for sure there isnt anything for my device and seeing as how the last update was in 2010 it looks like they gave up entirely.

?? i jsut told you a way to get your device to work and you clearly didnt read what i said -_-

as i sadi they have not released a newer hardware so the update i posted will work on yours

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
?? i jsut told you a way to get your device to work and you clearly didnt read what i said -_-

as i sadi they have not released a newer hardware so the update i posted will work on yours

If your suggesting the 3DS Compatible Action Replay Firmware Update from here http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=451

I've already tried that can I get a message saying "Attached device is NOT a 3DS compatible ActionReplay DSi Cartridge". There just is no other options other than to buy a whole new action replay.

Again I thank you for trying but there just is no other solution to fix this other than buying another device.

homework11234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck. I have the same "Attached device is NOT a compatible ActionReplay DS cartridge," and I've tried every single download, update, and tutorial I can find and nothing works. I've contacted CodeJunkies and still no reply. THANKS, INTERNET!!

I know this thread is like 4 years old, but it's my best bet for anyone actually being helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck. I have the same "Attached device is NOT a compatible ActionReplay DS cartridge," and I've tried every single download, update, and tutorial I can find and nothing works. I've contacted CodeJunkies and still no reply. THANKS, INTERNET!!

I know this thread is like 4 years old, but it's my best bet for anyone actually being helpful. Thanks in advance.
The one with the SD card slot cannot be updated anymore.
Also, 4 year old necro.

Avellea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to un-necro this, but what about an SD card model not wanting to show up on DSi firmware 1.4? I downgraded from 1.4.5 using Notehaxx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls