Hacking My friend asks if there is a way to "jailbreak" the XBONE to run homebrew.

D

Deleted User

Well, if you can run emulators you can technically always run pirated content, just not pirated Xbox One games in this case.
Well yes you're right, but I'm almost certain that he did mean to say pirated Xbox One games. In that case, that's what I meant.

Last edited by ,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jailbreaking is an iphone thing not a game system hack or other. But dev mode will be the only thing you can really do i think you can play some emulators and that's it. There was a save game thing that was out i don't know if it works anymore that you was able to mod a save in like call of duty to have super jump and stuff but Me my self I did not ever do that.

Reactions: fate6

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ya there is you can run emulators of other systems on it with dev mode unless you have another name for it.
You can run those emulators on every other platform as well.
Xbox one piracy doesn't exist yet.

D

Deleted User

there is piracy but is not public and all major xbone hackers got invaded all devices banned from xbl devkits taken away and forced to sign an nda or get sued
Is there a source for that? I remember you telling me that it was private, but the fact they got raided is news to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"