Hacking My Homebrew Channel doesn't load any app

dragoxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, first please forgive my bad english, I'm not native. I am new in this forum and I have a very bad problem right now.
I'm gonna make short the story: I have a wii Ver 3.1U, is my wife's wii, I am noob on wii world but I read that HBC is better on IOS58 lastest ver, so I try to install that, in that moment I was on ubuntu so I cant download by NUS downloader, I used Qward or something like that, the app downloaded a file witouth extension, I put manually, and put it on my usb drive. Using wad manager gave me a problema: -2011 or something like that, so I read more and tried with YAWMM on slot 236, and worked or that I thought cause HBC still was on same version 1.1.0 IOS35 v4.16

I tried update HBC but I didn't have sd adapter, so, I started to make other change, the only one was that I read that d2x is a good cIOS so with a guide I installed IOS56 on slot 245 and IOS57 on slot 248 after that my HBC doesnt load anything, syscheck, pimp my wii, usbloader, no one load, just show me the load bar, and then black screen and my wiimote turn off, only way to exit is restart pressing 4 second the power button.

Now I have a sd adapter but when I go to channel on wii option, said: "The device inserted in the SD Card Slot can't be used" my sd is sandisk 8 gb HC
I don't have bootmii on boot2. just bootmii on HBC and when I try to launch freeze on black screen

so, what happen? what can I do to restore my wii back? (if is posible without buy another sd card, I am from Venezuela and sd card are like really expensive)

thanks for everything and again sorry for my bad english

Deleted member 398281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The HBC should update automatically when connected to internet. It seems like yours doesn't for some reason, so if I were you I'd grab the latest hackmii installer and install it from there.
As you can't get it to load any homebrew apps, there are a few things you can do. You can try to find a way to load a .dol or .elf without using the HBC, but maybe that new flashhax exploit could work as well.
Try to (re)install the channel using the hackmii installer, as that is the official way of installing it.

dragoxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks. I tried but shop channel said that I need to update, when I go to update said error 32007, I tried letterbomb with 3 sd that I found ( 512 mb, and 2 of 2 gb and fat32) but freeze on valid elf image. Tried modmii but I can't use MMM cause my wiimote turn off ( old wiimote no motion plus so I don't understand why :S ) and tried wilbrand and just give me blackscreen. So... I think I am a very unlucky guy, I am not sure what I need to do more

help...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: