RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm having a little issue with this and I'm having a hard time finding the solution, I'm following all directions I believe, even double and triple checking my work but when I boot games up it goes past the dsi intro page and comes up with a top black screen and a bottom white screen that doesn't disappear. I'm on a 2ds and using the sd card method, if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated!
Try formatting your SD card to FAT32 with 32kb cluster size, if you haven't done that yet.

Cody777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Forwarder3-DS:
  1. Are you loading the ROMs on the SD card itself?
  2. Is "Automatically set ROM path" checked?
  3. Is "3DS SD Card" selected?
Yes to numbers 2 and 3 and I'm running the cia but yes the ds roms are on the actual sd card, is it not supposed to be that way?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes to numbers 2 and 3 and I'm running the cia but yes the ds roms are on the actual sd card, is it not supposed to be that way?
Oh, the games you mentioned do work from SD card.
Does the loading screen not appear? Make sure you extracted the SD card pack.

Cody777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the games you mentioned do work from SD card.
Does the loading screen not appear? Make sure you extracted the SD card pack.
I have the SD card pack extracted to the root to where the _nds file is in the root like I think you said, and it goes through the DS intro screen and then it might flicker once sometimes and it's stuck at black upper and white lower screen. I've waited for like 20 or 30 minutes on that screen and still nothing.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the SD card pack extracted to the root to where the _nds file is in the root like I think you said, and it goes through the DS intro screen and then it might flicker once sometimes and it's stuck at black upper and white lower screen. I've waited for like 20 or 30 minutes on that screen and still nothing.
Try TWLoader, as I'm out of ideas.

jeptile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i have an r4i-sdhc 1.4.3 and when i load the forwarder it showed a menu? screen until i found an r4.dat that someone modified for ysmenu. when i used that it loaded ysmenu but not the game. i had to manually load ttfwd.nds to launch the game but when i pick another game it loads the one previous. the paths are all correct and i extracted everything i needed to. am i doing something wrong??

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i have an r4i-sdhc 1.4.3 and when i load the forwarder it showed a menu? screen until i found an r4.dat that someone modified for ysmenu. when i used that it loaded ysmenu but not the game. i had to manually load ttfwd.nds to launch the game but when i pick another game it loads the one previous. the paths are all correct and i extracted everything i needed to. am i doing something wrong??
Did you extract the flashcard pack?
That fixes the menu? screen issue, but I'm not sure, since I don't have an R4i-SDHC v1.4.3.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, do we know if it is both the DSTwo and the DSTwo plus that don't work with this? Or is it just the original DSTwo that has issues?

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I was curious, are you considering implementing 48khz audio for the forwarders as well? I would really love that feature for these!

Also, on a slightly different note, and something that I would enJOY A LOT. Is there any chance we might ever get the 3DS mode DSi boot up screen on forwarders sort of like TWLoader has when you launch a rom? Seems small, but gat damn it would make me so happy haha. Totally understandable if it's a little out there though ^_^.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I was curious, are you considering implementing 48khz audio for the forwarders as well? I would really love that feature for these!
Sorry. I haven't had the time to work on the forwarders. I should look into implementing 48khz audio sometime today.
Also, on a slightly different note, and something that I would enJOY A LOT. Is there any chance we might ever get the 3DS mode DSi boot up screen on forwarders sort of like TWLoader has when you launch a rom? Seems small, but gat damn it would make me so happy haha. Totally understandable if it's a little out there though ^_^.
I also would like that, but sadly, the forwarders are made as DSiWare, so not possible. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: