Status
Not open for further replies.

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you just had a bigger memory card you wouldnt even have this problem ;) now anyways I think you can also check out mcloader from this github, its small enough to fit onto a 59 blocks card with the colosseum save and that should surely be able to load another dol from a second memory card.
In witch folder is the file that i need to use?brosexec or brosexeconf or mcloader and what is the file called?Is it a dol so I have to convert it to gci again or is it gci already?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In witch folder is the file that i need to use?brosexec or brosexeconf or mcloader and what is the file called?Is it a dol so I have to convert it to gci again or is it gci already?
lol, mcloader is surprisingly enough in the folder mcloader, shocking I know, its already a boot.gci ready to get onto the memory card, its made specifically for exploits already.

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG MAN IT WORKED, I LOVE YA THANKS!!!!Cant wait to take my gamecube out of the closet and burn some mini discs!! You are the best man thank you really so so much!!!The last thing i want to ask you is.Do I have to burn the gamecube isos in a specific way? and also what do you think that is best: swiss or gcos?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The last thing i want to ask you is.Do I have to burn the gamecube isos in a specific way? and also what do you think that is best: swiss or gcos?
not really, I just use 4x in imgburn myself, and for gcos or swiss, when it comes to just reading burned discs both do the exact same job the same way so you wont notice any difference between them in that regard.

Reactions: cvskid

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, just a QQ but what if any exploits might you be working on now @FIX94 ?
I did look at quite a few more games and so far didnt have any success, some games got very, very close but crashed in a too weird way to be exploited for our purposes. There probably are quite a few more games out there though which can be exploited, its just a matter of me looking at games again I guess.

Reactions: cvskid

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i got the windwaker exploit to load up swiss..but I dont have gameboy interface in there already so how do I exactly inject GBi into the Swiss GCI that I converted from the compressed dol file? using the current nightly swiss build.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As long as you can boot into a GCN savemanager that lets you inject the saves into a GCN memorycard, then yes.
I advice to use a Wii tho, it's easier.

But if you got an SD media launcher, why not directly boot Swiss from the SD media launcher file manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...