Android NEW RULE : Please read.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a certain app that can be installed which allows you to download copyrighted material from an Android phone. We all know what it's called and I won't be mentioning it's name here. Previously we have let this slip under the radar but it is now to be considered a ROM site like all other ROM sites so we would be grateful if you would refrain from talking about it. All previous mentions have either been removed or threads hidden.

Thanks for your co-operation.

The Management.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
no idea what you on about but i think i know
dont have a iphone

would you extended the rule to a app for android that does the same?
i think there is 3 of them for android

lol just realized 2 separate threads for same thing, thought it hadnt posted

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you PM me the names of the apps for the Android?
smile.gif
I only know of one of them. I'm a pov and only own a Symbian phone. lol

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I have no idea what this is and I'm curious now. I have an Android phone and there's really no use for "that program" for iOS since you can pirate stuff directly from the browser.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I found one but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment (or anymore). Is it the one this topic is about, since this was started in June?

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I have no idea what this is and I'm curious now. I have an Android phone and there's really no use for "that program" for iOS since you can pirate stuff directly from the browser.
For iOS? I know you said android but that's confusing... Only android can you pirate stuff from the browser, and even then there is an app to pirate.

Why would you pirate a $.99 game anyway? Honestly. On android apps may be more expensive (I don't actually have one so this is a guess) but they go on sale more often.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For iOS? I know you said android but that's confusing... Only android can you pirate stuff from the browser, and even then there is an app to pirate.

Why would you pirate a $.99 game anyway? Honestly. On android apps may be more expensive (I don't actually have one so this is a guess) but they go on sale more often.
Why pay $.99 for a minigame you might only play once?
Wait so is this the jailbreak one?
This is for Androids, not iOS. You don't need to "jailbreak" Android phones to install unapproved apps like iOS.

Reactions: 1 person

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So let me get this straight we're not allowed to mention the name of an app, but you won't tell us the name of the app were not allowed to mention. Does anyone else see the problem with this

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So let me get this straight we're not allowed to mention the name of an app, but you won't tell us the name of the app were not allowed to mention. Does anyone else see the problem with this
It's not just one app, it's all apps that allow pirating content.
So without sounding like a dick we technically can't mention Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or any Internet Browser, all have the potential to allow piracy.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So without sounding like a dick we technically can't mention Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or any Internet Browser, all have the potential to allow piracy
The pirate market apps that shall not be named are used solely for pirating apps, the internet browser is a platform for anything.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So without sounding like a dick we technically can't mention Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or any Internet Browser, all have the potential to allow piracy
You're getting into something completely different. The point of this thread is that all ANDROID APPS that allow piracy ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE NAMED. Just like ALL PIRACY SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE NAMED.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...