Download: here

Last edited by rog9001,

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well f* me too. I actually enjoyed this game. Guilty pleasure...or maybe because I'm a digital artist, and I need references xD

Also just curious, is citra stable enough to play most of the 3ds game? since I saw you using one in the vid?

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
well f* me too. I actually enjoyed this game. Guilty pleasure...or maybe because I'm a digital artist, and I need references xD

Also just curious, is citra stable enough to play most of the 3ds game? since I saw you using one in the vid?

I think so... well it can play stuff like pokemon ultra SuMo and this, New Style Boutique 3, so its stable enough. Only game I have on Citra which runs like garbage is CREEPING TERROR, it runs at around 15 fps, all the time. If you are going to use Citra then make sure to disable the Limit framerate in configuration.

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I think so... well it can play stuff like pokemon ultra SuMo and this, New Style Boutique 3, so its stable enough. Only game I have on Citra which runs like garbage is CREEPING TERROR, it runs at around 15 fps, all the time. If you are going to use Citra then make sure to disable the Limit framerate in configuration.

well creeping terror and crap framerate sound alright together. Cool, because the last time I checked citra cant do anything yet lol. good to know.

shavira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello :)
sorry for ask this but can you make style savvy trendsetters save editor ???? ( I really love this game but this game a bit hard to get money in game :sad: )

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello :)
sorry for ask this but can you make style savvy trendsetters save editor ???? ( I really love this game but this game a bit hard to get money in game :sad: )

Sure I could make a save editor for it but, it wont be out for a while... got a lot of stuff on my plate right now :V
( Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links (PC) Cheat menu, NSB3SE v2.0, MSRSE vΣ and much more xD )

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sure I could make a save editor for it but, it wont be out for a while... got a lot of stuff on my plate right now :V

one more thing, do you learn how to make a save editor yourself? any tutorial or what should I learn before making these?

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
one more thing, do you learn how to make a save editor yourself? any tutorial or what should I learn before making these?

Well 1st you will have to decide in what language you want your editor to be written in and from there on search something along the lines of "LanguageName binary IO" and have a read of what comes up. A good website which you can use to search for answers and ask questions is StackOverflow.

Lumaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you add all clothing x99, it gets put in your shop but not your characters inventory. Can you edit it so it gets put into your characters inventory as well?

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So when you add all clothing x99, it gets put in your shop but not your characters inventory. Can you edit it so it gets put into your characters inventory as well?

Guessing you didn't watch the preview cuz if you would've then you wouldn't have asked this question :V
As I said in the video, I am working on it.

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello i try the Save Editor. But my savefile won't load it. Have the eu version
In what way does it not load it? Like at all? Nothing appears in the comboboxes?

I will try to progress through the game a bit more and then see what changes occurred between my old and new save and I will go from there. But from my experience with 3ds game, which isn't a lot, when a game generates save data before you even start the game it usually means that nothing will shift/move.

Last edited by rog9001,

FairyLu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In what way does it not load it? Like at all? Nothing appears in the comboboxes?

I will try to progress through the game a bit more and then see what changes occurred between my old and new save and I will go from there. But from my experience with 3ds game, which isn't a lot, when a game generates save data before you even start the game it usually means that nothing will shift/move.

Send you a private message

shavira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you ... I will wait for save editor :)

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly the editor isn't working for me... I get an 'unhandled exception has occurred'-error saying "Input string was not in a correct format"

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sadly the editor isn't working for me... I get an 'unhandled exception has occurred'-error saying "Input string was not in a correct format"

When do you get the error?

1. If its when saving your save file then make sure that funds and sales have the correct syntax ($1,234,567,890.00)

2. If its when opening your save then make sure that the file path doesn't have any odd symbols.

rog9001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Released v3.0. A few additions, changes and fixes. Will release the final version, maybe, tomorrow which will allow you to edit your name and shop name.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-0319-00099?Item=9SIBFGVK1R7414&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-...