Gaming New Version Of Minecraft For Free?

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, do like always, I was just playing some Minecraft online right? And do i went to the store to buy some mashup packs and when i entered it, it asked me if I wanted the "newer" versiversion of Minecraft. So t took me to the Xbox live store and I let me download for free. And I didn't pay nothing according to Microsoft payment history. And i do have my debit on my account. Has Screenshot_20171128-092827.png Screenshot_20171128-092827.png this happened to any of You guys?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay, do like always, I was just playing some Minecraft online right? And do i went to the store to buy some mashup packs and when i entered it, it asked me if I wanted the "newer" versiversion of Minecraft. So t took me to the Xbox live store and I let me download for free. And I didn't pay nothing according to Microsoft payment history. And i do have my debit on my account. Has View attachment 107114 View attachment 107114 this happened to any of You guys?
I believe the Store version is just a free trial. I've seen some PCs that come preinstalled with it.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, do like always, I was just playing some Minecraft online right? And do i went to the store to buy some mashup packs and when i entered it, it asked me if I wanted the "newer" versiversion of Minecraft. So t took me to the Xbox live store and I let me download for free. And I didn't pay nothing according to Microsoft payment history. And i do have my debit on my account. Has View attachment 107114 View attachment 107114 this happened to any of You guys?
if you own the java edition you can get the bedrock edition for free

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did have the version before the better together update so , yeah I think everyone who bought Minecraft before the better together update gets the bedrock version for the better together update
yeah thats how it works java players get a code for win 10 edition and xbox players get a code for the new xbox version and well the PE is what all the version are based off of

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?