Hacking News: New Stargate 3DS flashcart

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So update on the stats of Stargate3ds:

Unfortunately they seem to have abandoned their project early. On "that other place" a lot of people are complaining about the lack of support or updates.
My final advice: DO NOT BUY. You will buy a overpriced card that is probably not going to receive updates to play the latest roms.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Unfortunately they seem to have abandoned their project early. On "that other place" a lot of people are complaining about the lack of support or updates.
My final advice: DO NOT BUY. You will buy a overpriced card that is probably not going to receive updates to play the latest roms.
Damn, holy shit XD

Honestly, that's deserving of a new thread (if it's not just a rumor).
Although, maybe we should be on the safe side warning people since these cards cost a fortune.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, holy shit XD

Honestly, that's deserving of a new thread (if it's not just a rumor).
Although, maybe we should be on the safe side warning people since these cards cost a fortune.

Well I thought of that... but honestly, the less people can find about it the less they will be confused to order this card.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Isn't it a bit early to say that? The last update on their site was this month.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Bad news from GW!
They now looks like really abandon its support...
Read in comments answer from them...

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bad news from GW!
They now looks like really abandon its support...
Read in comments answer from them...

I read the opposite on maxconsole/gateway hp. I dont care if there will be anything from them but without source your post is useless and just confuses people.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Check facebook page of gateway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/GatewayChe...tHZSEForyJaJn_X3xc95doE3T_eTKiNkroo9Y&fref=nf
oh,,, WOW

Gateway CheatCodes Gateway has ended new card is out that works on all consoles and firmware called stargate.

Sorry but gateway was blocked ages ago and to keep trying new updates was limited.

WTF, so they say that stargate is FROM them?

this needed to be saved :rofl2:

lrggLRV.jpg

@garyopa need to see this

Last edited by aos10,

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF it's they fb page, yeah...
Yeah, that's not their page. I mean, I wouldn't have anything resembling an expectation of an update or source code release. However, this clown's page certainly isn't official confirmation. Look at the rest of his updates ;P

Rulexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello to everyone,

what i can say for now is don't buy this card! I got my card in January and it worked for two day without problems. Suddenly the flashcard could't read my micro SD card anymore. I tried SD cards from 3 different brands with the same result. In the official forum some other people had the same problem so it is a common known issue. I wrote an E-Mail to the Support of Stargate and they told me that they nothing can do for me, because i bought my card from a reseller which is not listed on the Website.
I bought the card from elewelt.de. This site was definitely in the list with the official reseller. That was the reason to order from their. But the Website is not more available since November 2017 so they deleted the entry from their Homepage.
They told me that the Support can nothing do for me because my reseller had my money, but this is a ridiculous statement in my opinion.
I wrote 6 E-Mails and now they have blocked me.
I never buy a card like this in the future. Some guys of you tryed to warn me that this card is a waste of money. But i was such an idiot and bought this card. It is waste of money.

At the moment not one Website from the Netherlands are available and i think they will delete this sites in a few days.

So i try to warn other people who thinking about to buy this card.

DON'T BUY THIS CARD! SAVE YOUR MONEY

This is my personal opinion.

Last edited by Rulexx,
D

Deleted-394630

Hello to everyone,

what i can say for now is don't buy this card! I got my card in January and it worked for two day without problems. Suddenly the flashcard could't read my micro SD card anymore. I tried SD cards from 3 different brands with the same result. In the official forum some other people had the same problem so it is a common known issue. I wrote an E-Mail to the Support of Stargate and they told me that they nothing can do for me, because i bought my card from a reseller which is not listed on the Website.
I bought the card from elewelt.de. This site was definitely in the list with the official reseller. That was the reason to order from their. But the Website is not more available since November 2017 so they deleted the entry from their Homepage.
They told me that the Support can nothing do for me because my reseller had my money, but this is a ridiculous statement in my opinion.
I wrote 6 E-Mails and now they have blocked me.
I never buy a card like this in the future. Some guys of you tryed to warn me that this card is a waste of money. But i was such an idiot and bought this card. It is waste of money.

At the moment not one Website from the Netherlands are available and i think they will delete this sites in a few days.

So i try to warn other people who thinking about to buy this card.

DON'T BUY THIS CARD! SAVE YOUR MONEY

This is my personal opinion.
Man, that sucks. Thanks for warning us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @SylverReZ any shows animes? have you seen fallout?