AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol half the information is old and out of date like using dios mios/devolution when nintendont is way and I mean way better and has way higher compatability and does not require you to alter any system files ect. If your going to do something like this here on gbatemp it needs to be accurate to the date you post it not a copy and paste of a guide you did on another site 3 years ago who's information even back then was out of date.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a mod delete this and all other guides I posted, as I see they are Not appreciated here.

Thank You, Jax

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jax_Ripper,

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it's gone ' so y'all can stop whatever y'all doing and get on with your lifes.lmao:011:

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a mod delete this and all other guides I posted, as I see they are Not appreciated here.

Thank You, Jax

It's not that we don't appreciate your work, it's just that all this info is old, and can hurt people who want to mod their consoles now. You don't even need a game to mode your Wii anymore, and now we have backwards compatibility with GameCube games, even on Wii U, PlayStation emulators, etc

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that we don't appreciate your work, it's just that all this info is old, and can hurt people who want to mod their consoles now. You don't even need a game to mode your Wii anymore, and now we have backwards compatibility with GameCube games, even on Wii U, PlayStation emulators, etc
I think you're exaggerating when you say it can damage the mod. I still use the cover mods emulators from snes to nes and I never had a problem. I also know that you need a game.to mod the , but when that don't work the people are left with doing the smash stack etc.
Am not a fuckin' noob.

This topic should be closed as it's not beneficial to any body.

Jax

Last edited by Jax_Ripper,

SANIC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're exaggerating when you say it can damage the mod. I still use the cover mods emulators from snes to nes and I never had a problem. I also know that you need a game.to mod the , but when that don't work the people are left with doing the smash stack etc.
Am not a fuckin' noob.

Jax

This has happened multiple time here believe it or not. People end up bricking their systems because they use outdated content, such as from a YouTube guide made 3 years ago. People then come here asking how to fix their permanently bricked systems due to them being misinformed

Reactions: AmandaRose

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has happened multiple time here believe it or not. People end up bricking their systems because they use outdated content, such as from a YouTube guide made 3 years ago. People then come here asking how to fix their permanently bricked systems due to them being misinformed
A emulator isnt goingg to brick a wii.:011:

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am not a fuckin' noob.

Jax

You can hack the wii easily without the disc using wuphax not sure where you are getting the information about it not working as it works 100% of the time again you probably have out of date information. On an other note people use this site because it has the most upto date information going and it's the site all the wii and wiiu homebrew devs use its not a site people come to for three year old information sorry if that hurts your feelings but that's just the way it is. Also you can't just ask a mod to delete your thread you need to report it its the only way it will get removed.

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you aren't hurting my feelings , we are two people having a discussion and I get what you saying, maybe I will update the emulators and the info. But then the guide will be longer.:)

Jax

SANIC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you aren't hurting my feelings , we are two people having a discussion and I get what you saying, maybe I will update the emulators and the info. But then the guide will be longer.:)

Jax

That works and you could have the ultimate guide on other websites too :yaywii:

Reactions: Jax_Ripper

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you , you've been nice and I enjoyed our conversation.

Jax

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No shit, the guide has been taking down,so leave it as that.

Jax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1