air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're exaggerating when you say it can damage the mod. I still use the cover mods emulators from snes to nes and I never had a problem. I also know that you need a game.to mod the , but when that don't work the people are left with doing the smash stack etc.
Am not a fuckin' noob.

This topic should be closed as it's not beneficial to any body.

Jax

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
You don't need a game in order to mod your system. Modmii will do it without one.

Jax_Ripper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all still posting here, fine something better to do.
And I know you dont need a game to hack the Wii, but I wouldn't use modmii.

Jax

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's trolling. Not sure if this thread counts as spam or not. I see he's a new member.
He's trying to get somebody to post at wiihacks, it probably get boring over there with maybe a post or two in a day. And for the rest of you, hacking your wii with a disc based exploit is just a another method to exploit it, stop bashing it. I know you fuckers here just hate to buy shit, every wii I hacked was done with a disc so just stop it.

yes, this thread should be locked or deleted. Only tutorials get posted in the tutorial section and this is not a tutorial.

Last edited by stomp_442,

sandytf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always used mauifrog's guide as well, although the last time I turned on a Wii was a couple of years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Ken don't make me use my night stick on you lol