Misc Nintendo Network ID Error Code: 022-2502, Help?

blums

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Alright, before I start with my little issue here, I have an OLD 3DS on 11.4 with only FBI/LUMA/CFW/Homebrew on it. I used to have Soundhax but I updated so...
So I've been attempting to update my games, unfortunately, I always get the 022-2502 Error Code. I have used HANS once to change my 3DS region to Japan for shit and giggles and now it's biting me in the ass and I can't get DLC or update games with Wifi. (Looking at you, Sun and Moon...)
I'm in a panic because of this, I've used HANS to change my region and now I can't access HANS through Homebrew anymore. I do have the Homebrew launcher on my 3DS but HANS doesn't work with it.
I don't know what to do now. I think I have to change my region in System Settings but I haven't touched anything yet. I just wanted to post a question about this because I've been stressed out over this for a while now. (By the way, if I did happen to change my region setting on 3DS, would this affect my Wii U as well??)
This was a terrible idea of me to do, if this is an easy fix then forgive me, I'm a noob when it comes to CFW/Homebrew in general. I just like Hex-Editing, that's all. :hateit:
Help appreciated, many thanks

Last edited by blums,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, before I start with my little issue here, I have an OLD 3DS on 11.4 with only FBI/LUMA/CFW/Homebrew on it. I used to have Soundhax but I updated so...
So I've been attempting to update my games, unfortunately, I always get the 022-2502 Error Code. I have used HANS once to change my 3DS region to Japan for shit and giggles and now it's biting me in the ass and I can't get DLC or update games with Wifi. (Looking at you, Sun and Moon...)
I'm in a panic because of this, I've used HANS to change my region and now I can't access HANS through Homebrew anymore. I do have the Homebrew launcher on my 3DS but HANS doesn't work with it.
I don't know what to do now. I think I have to change my region in System Settings but I haven't touched anything yet. I just wanted to post a question about this because I've been stressed out over this for a while now. (By the way, if I did happen to change my region setting on 3DS, would this affect my Wii U as well??)
This was a terrible idea of me to do, if this is an easy fix then forgive me, I'm a noob when it comes to CFW/Homebrew in general. I just like Hex-Editing, that's all. :hateit:
Help appreciated, many thanks
If you have freeshop then you can freely update all your games from within there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@