Hacking Nintendont

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Tried injecting Nintendont myself with TeconMoon's WiiVCInjector. And I'm still getting the black screen.
I was trying to find a boot.dol file for the homebrew channel to at least have access to Gamepad support from there but I can't seem to find it since it's prepackaged on with hackmii.

I feel like I'm losing my mind with this. I'd appreciate any help here.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get me your save file, also you are sure you got a md5 checked iso and not something badly shrunked? just check the iso md5 and post your savefle here with instructions on how to get to the said crash.

I don’t even have a save file. I’ve never gotten that far in the game. I’m wondering if it’s just not compatible with Nintendont. I tried the game in different files and downloaded from different sources. I don’t know what an MD5 is

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don’t even have a save file. I’ve never gotten that far in the game. I’m wondering if it’s just not compatible with Nintendont. I tried the game in different files and downloaded from different sources. I don’t know what an MD5 is
well is your game a full 1.35gb iso? also tell me all the exact steps and ways to reach the crash.

Reactions: DaTank45

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well is your game a full 1.35gb iso? also tell me all the exact steps and ways to reach the crash.

It’s the full 1.35gb. Start the games with the kids option. Go through three doors until I find the pink piggy bank. Then inspect the piggy bank and it crashes.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s the full 1.35gb. Start the games with the kids option. Go through three doors until I find the pink piggy bank. Then inspect the piggy bank and it crashes.
I'll see if I can reproduce this, I actually have this game hilariously.
If I can and it's not user error, I'll make a report on Nintendont's tracker about it.

Edit: Huh, well I'll be damned, he's right, this game crashes a whole lot here.
I actually didn't even make it to the piggy bank before I got a lockup with a solid green screen. I just clicked on one of the doors and watched a cutscene with Mickey Mouse being attacked by a clone of himself and randomly in the middle of it.

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just tryed the game and works fine for me with everything off and auto except mcemu set to on

i inpected the piggy putted a coin in and got a gear, i even went to a toy train got small and did a boos battle with a ghost, so you either have a bad iso or are focing settings into the game.

download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/5y3tfpoil433rij/MD5_SHA-1+Utility.exe

then open your iso on it and wait afew seconds then copy paste here the md5

the game worked fine for me.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can and it's not user error, I'll make a report on Nintendont's tracker about it.

I actually didn't even make it to the piggy bank before I got a lockup with a solid green screen. I just clicked on one of the doors and watched a cutscene with Mickey Mouse being attacked by a clone of himself and randomly in the middle of it.
Well thanks for looking into this and confirming that it’s not just me. The issue is that my son used to play this game all of the time. It worked fine and now it crashes. I’m stumped

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

i played it fine lol

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played it fine lol
Try doing what I did exactly.
- Start the game in kids mode, watch the introductory scene, click on the door on the left twice (whenever you can). Watch a cutscene with Mickey Mouse being attacked by a clone of himself and randomly in the middle of it it will crash to a solid green screen.

I've been able to reproduce it 5 times straight. Doesn't a green screen indicate a kernel crash?

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Try doing what I did exactly.
- Start the game in kids mode, watch the introductory scene, click on the door on the left twice (whenever you can). Watch a cutscene with Mickey Mouse being attacked by a clone of himself and randomly in the middle of it it will crash to a solid green screen.

I've been able to reproduce it 5 times straight. Doesn't a green screen indicate a kernel crash?
well i discovered i had old nintendont i updated to recompiled 480 and it crashes now so it was an update error somewhere 467 worked perfectly.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does this build work for you?a

Edit: Seem to on my end, played for a good 40 minutes and had no issues, so I've submitted a pull request to fix the problem on the tracker

I figured out what to do with that file and it worked! thank you both for all of your help! you two are just awesome and I cant thank you enough! my son will be so happy!!!!!!! thank you

Reactions: CheatFreak47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night