pciev

OP
Trophies
Website
blackeyedsquid.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I have used the DSiExploit to install CFW on my brother's New 2DS XL from my Old 3DS using the 3DSGuide Webpage. After the transfer was done, I did something wrong where the DSiWare title wasn't on the system. The Transfer said that even though it couldn't find DSiWare on the SD Card, the save data (the hacked saved data) was still there, so all I had to do was redownload it from the eShop. After starting the download process, the DSiWare would not download. It wasn't an internet problem as for everyone else, the internet worked fine. Also after the transfer, I had restored the NAND image for my Old 3DS, which the NAND image had my NNID still linked to it. I tried opening the eShop on Old 3DS and it said "You can't use this NNID on this system". I tried formatting the system memory on both systems, and the Old 3DS still had the same problem. Is there anyway I can't fix this? Or can I just not use my NNID anymore (which sucks because I have money on this NNID)? Thank you.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have used the DSiExploit to install CFW on my brother's New 2DS XL from my Old 3DS using the 3DSGuide Webpage. After the transfer was done, I did something wrong where the DSiWare title wasn't on the system. The Transfer said that even though it couldn't find DSiWare on the SD Card, the save data (the hacked saved data) was still there, so all I had to do was redownload it from the eShop. After starting the download process, the DSiWare would not download. It wasn't an internet problem as for everyone else, the internet worked fine. Also after the transfer, I had restored the NAND image for my Old 3DS, which the NAND image had my NNID still linked to it. I tried opening the eShop on Old 3DS and it said "You can't use this NNID on this system". I tried formatting the system memory on both systems, and the Old 3DS still had the same problem. Is there anyway I can't fix this? Or can I just not use my NNID anymore (which sucks because I have money on this NNID)? Thank you.
You need to transfer the NNID back to the other console. The NNIDS are stored server side so you cannot just stick it on a console that its not linked to or you will see errors such as that. As you used a old 3ds you need to contact nintendo to transfer the NNID back as you cannot system transfer from new console to old console.

pciev

OP
Trophies
Website
blackeyedsquid.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I have already e-mailed Nintendo Support and they could not remove the NNID from the New 2DS because I have games like Guitar Rock Tour. So that tells me they won't do it. So is my NNID not usable any more? Because the New 2DS isn't mine. I have relinked the old NNID on the New 2DS, but I'm guessing that it'll still be stuck as if it is on the New 2DS.

Last edited by pciev,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended