Status
Not open for further replies.

operador7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I hate piracy because destroy plenty of jobs but I am not rich... I can not spend 60 or 50 e on a game when I have to pay my apartment electricity Food etc... so running backups it’s a way I can say to all the factory’s f*** u for these excessive prices and he’s millionaires beneficitis.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
At least try harder next time you start to bs.
1. Nintendo went to HK, so you're saying HK isn't a part of China?
2. 3DS was region locked and you bought a Japanese console, not the TW console which runs Chinese games and you're saying Nintendo released a lot of Chinese games which moved you to the non pirate side, tell me which games did you buy or is the “unexpected a lot of Chinese games” you're saying are just Pokemon sm/usum

zwq939681378

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
At least try harder next time you start to bs.
1. Nintendo went to HK, so you're saying HK isn't a part of China?
2. 3DS was region locked and you bought a Japanese console, not the TW console which runs Chinese games and you're saying Nintendo released a lot of Chinese games which moved you to the non pirate side, tell me which games did you buy or is the “unexpected a lot of Chinese games” you're saying are just Pokemon sm/usum
If you are a Chinese, you won't ask these. It's complex.

Reactions: cearp

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Get lost, you attention whore. Nobody gives a rat's ass what you think about piracy. You just made this thread in order to feel a sense of moral superiority on the internet. "Hey guys let me tell you that I decided I will no longer pirate, so I am a morally-superior, better person than all of you filthy pirates muwahahaha" No, nobody gives a damn.

zwq939681378

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Get lost, you attention whore. Nobody gives a rat's ass what you think about piracy. You just made this thread in order to feel a sense of moral superiority on the internet. "Hey guys let me tell you that I decided I will no longer pirate, so I am a morally-superior, better person than all of you filthy pirates muwahahaha" No, nobody gives a damn.
It's you, not me.

Reactions: cearp

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how you work that one out as every pirated game is a sale lost? :)
Do you not realize that pirated games don't reduce sales much at all... in fact piracy is known to Improve console sales and pirated games do not diminish sales those intended on pirating games are going to pirate not buy.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I will go on and ignore all the racism of some of the previous posts and just tell you not to worry, as Nintendo isn't the only company trying to get into the Chinese's customer market. It's unlikely that piracy will lead to them leave a market of more than one billion potential customers. If anything, they might be able to act quicker if they see bootlegs.

Reactions: Plattym3!

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will go on and ignore all the racism of some of the previous posts and just tell you not to worry, as Nintendo isn't the only company trying to get into the Chinese's customer market. It's unlikely that piracy will lead to them leave a market of more than one billion potential customers. If anything, they might be able to act quicker if they see bootlegs.
Racism is a very bold and out of place term unless I missed some stuff.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's you, not me, not Chinese.
Try to prove to a random guy who has two Jap 3ds consoles and is a Chinese native speaker that what you said is believable.
Nintendo not only didn't released a lot of Chinese games, but also very few are able to play on a Japanese console, you could play Chinese games because you had a hacked consoles allowing translations and skipping region checks, so you're just saying hacking is nice but piracy isn't

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Racism is a very bold and out of place term unless I missed some stuff.
Maybe he meant 'stereotype-ism', if there's such a word :lol:, but aside from his dodgy opening sentence he does have a decent post going there: Nin is publishing Wii titles on the Shield in China which is quite a move into what is [stereotypism-ish] a market with such a high piracy rate... Also remember the OP is Chinese, so English isn't his first language.... perhaps some people could've thought his point wasn't meant to be as blunt as it come across in the post before they got the pitchforks out?

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he meant 'stereotype-ism', if there's such a word :lol:, but aside from his dodgy opening sentence he does have a decent post going there: Nin is publishing Wii titles on the Shield in China which is quite a move into what is [stereotypism-ish] a market with such a high piracy rate... Also remember the OP is Chinese, so English isn't his first language.... perhaps some people could've thought his point wasn't meant to be as blunt as it come across in the post before they got the pitchforks out?
I agree and should have thought about that before I started posting passive aggressively and is why I quit bothering after a couple posts.

Reactions: mightymuffy

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
while no one forces anyone to steal games, it is human to be tempted. there's an entire industry working hard at improving its ability to make you want something really bad, no matter your financial circumstances. better: despite your financial circumstances.

and it is incredibly hard to resist the chance to save money on something like games for, say, a better washing machine or fridge, something that, financially, can make a crazy difference in the long run.
or something fresh to wear, so your colleagues don't think you're some poor, dirty slob, which can go miles in improving your social standing.

i've bought very few ds and 3ds games once the chance arose to not have to anymore. and it certainly allowed my family to get over what would otherwise have been some really rough patches. 200 bucks i technically had at the time but did not spend last year on games came in handy as hell, when our washing machine halfway exploded and needed to be replaced quickly.

and to be honest, i'm anxiously awaiting what kind of accident requires specifically the money i sunk in a switch, a controller and 3 games this christmas for me and the family.

all that said, there's no preventing it. if any of the hacks can open the door to piracy, they will. no matter how anti-piracy the person releasing the thing is.

Reactions: MasterJ360
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.