• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

North Korea nearly attacked Japan with a missile

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 5,306
  • Replies 72
  • Likes 7

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Well, we're boned. It was nice knowing you, Temp users.
Politics can burn in hell.

Naa, the world is okay. Just Guam,Hawaii, South Korea,Japan,U.S and maybe UK are in the shitter.

Plus nothing is confirmed yet. But if U.S hits NK first, then China jumps in (or so they said prior to this 6th nuke test) which would lead to alot of deaths.

Trump under US Constitution can only start a war 48hrs before congress says STOP. SO if he starts a war then Congress cant do crap for 48 hours and that time-frame isnt enough to take down kims regime. Not to mention the death toll would be millions by then which would piss of the American people and thus force congress to sign off on taking down Kim

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Whatever we do to North Korea we should not kill Kim and instead expose his lies to the people who think he is God or some shit. Like make him poop raw diarrhea in front of everyone on broadcast.
As far as I understand it, the vast majority of the public already despises him. That being said, shaking his image of absolute power somehow might empower the public to resist him from within the country as well. I don't know what that would be, honestly, but maybe political warfare could be a better option than military.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naa, the world is okay. Just Guam,Hawaii, South Korea,Japan,U.S and maybe UK are in the shitter.

Plus nothing is confirmed yet. But if U.S hits NK first, then China jumps in (or so they said prior to this 6th nuke test) which would lead to alot of deaths.

Trump under US Constitution can only start a war 48hrs before congress says STOP. SO if he starts a war then they Congress cant do crap for 48 hours and that time-frame isnt enough to take down kims regime. Not to mention the death toll would be millions by then which would piss of the American people and thus force congress to sign off on taking down Kim

Is that supposed to make us feel better?

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Is that supposed to make us feel better?

No not really. Just stating what would/could happen and how trumps comments dont necessarily mean the end of the world as we now it.

But either ways kim has got to go, he has gotz to go!!!!
S_DunkinDonutStory_gif.gif

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
internal conflicts
ruled by Dynasty Qin

i mentioned explicitly both 2 great wars, man :) anyway back to topic whole NK situation is a beginning of Cold War 2, with 2 major Super powers behind the scene who control NK as an expandable pawn against you-known-who, it's a direct revenge against USA and his EU vessels when they tried to cut off Crimea from Russia's influence, Crimea is an EXTREMELY important strategic point of natural gas trading from RU to west EU.

Plus, Usa can not start any military actions against NK, unless NK starts war which involve nearby countries like SK or even Japan, if they do, it will inevitably will drag both Russia and China into the conflict and our Kim is fully aware about that, he won't stop nuke tests until NK own complete nuclear weapon technologies

Last edited by leon315,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
i mentioned explicitly both 2 great wars, man :) anyway back to topic whole NK situation is a beginning of Cold War 2, with 2 major Super powers behind the scene who control NK as an expandable pawn against you-known-who, it's a direct revenge against USA and his EU vessels when they tried to cut off Crimea from Russia's influence, Crimea is an EXTREMELY important strategic point of natural gas trading from RU to west EU.

When people say "you now who" in front of me. All that comes to mind is voldemort.......just saying B-)

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
It all makes sense now, NK Is trying to nuke Hogwarts!

NO! THINK OF THE INNOCENT MUGGLES!! that would die as a result of an assault on Hogwarts

LOL but kim isnt bold, whereas Voldemort was...

Funny fact, supposedly Kim is scared of barbers so hence he cuts his own hair.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As far as I understand it, the vast majority of the public already despises him. That being said, shaking his image of absolute power somehow might empower the public to resist him from within the country as well. I don't know what that would be, honestly, but maybe political warfare could be a better option than military.

Any option is better than military to be honest. But Dictators dont listen and cannot be reasoned with. I am actually shocked by the fact that we are getting all "pissy" over his missiles and nukes rather than the infinite amount of humanitarian laws that Kim's regime have broken behind the closed doors of their "supreme country".

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then what do you propose? People becoming sycophantic sheep and taking it up the tailpipe in hopes that North Korea will behave like a disciplined child? I don't see it happening. I hope that half-assed regime collapses hard and fails miserably.
i'm sure the answer is already in my post. Kim jong Un needs to be overthrown as he is behind the issues happening and not the country itself; which is why sanctions won't work (that and china is over 80% of their economy. the rest of the world means nothing to NK). Whether that is by an implanted coup or civil war (very unlikely), assassination (kinda doable but would take too long to help anybody at this rate), out right war (quick and swift bombing with bunker busters among other things as congress and the world are too scared of china to go along with it leaving the us 48 hours to win.) of course in the last scenario china is the real threat here and a coalition is the only way to bring down an economic/populace/resource powerhouse like china.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
i'm sure the answer is already in my post. Kim jong Un needs to be overthrown as he is behind the issues happening and not the country itself; which is why sanctions won't work (that and china is over 80% of their economy. the rest of the world means nothing to NK). Whether that is by an implanted coup or civil war (very unlikely), assassination (kinda doable but would take too long to help anybody at this rate), out right war (quick and swift bombing with bunker busters among other things as congress and the world are too scared of china to go along with it leaving the us 48 hours to win.) of course in the last scenario china is the real threat here and a coalition is the only way to bring down an economic/populace/resource powerhouse like china.

I hate to say this, but after seeing the aftermath of this latest nuke test and then hearing that the prick sent a shipment of ICBM's to his country's West coast during Monday night in order to launch them within the upcoming hours/days or weeks.

Info on that here: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/05/asia/north-korea-icbm/index.html

After seeing all that, the only logical outcome now is war. At this point i am pretty much just waiting for either the US or NK to make their first move. But if war happens then everyone will be effected and even countries that have nothing to do with the conflict will start making stupid decisions since the powers that could stop them will all be preoccupied with NK. It is literally just a matter of time now before either side does something stupid and we enter a war that America might not win. This is the result of 20 years of failed diplomacy and countless of innocents will pay as a result.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM