Country
Belgium
He posted 2 pictures about NRO loader
1515091366-dst1-grwkaubqr5-png-large.png

source

D

Deleted User

That's the point tho oo
I mean, it isn't bad, just for a homebrew launcher I would like something that looks like it isn't meant to run on the system. Don't get me wrong, it is impressive work, and probably one of the best we will get while we are limited to software rendering, I just have hopes that it will be open source.

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it isn't bad, just for a homebrew launcher I would like something that looks like it isn't meant to run on the system. Don't get me wrong, it is impressive work, and probably one of the best we will get while we are limited to software rendering, I just have hopes that it will be open source.
I want something akin to grid launcher on the 3DS. Best menu ever.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I agree. A modern rendition of the classic Homebrew Launcher design would be way better. The Wii U and 3DS kept it, so why not this?

D

Deleted User

I want something akin to grid launcher on the 3DS. Best menu ever.
I completely agree. It is a shame mashers stopped development on it, but I guess updates to the actual thing were too hard to implement? Actually, I don't even know why he left.

But yeah. I really want something like that.

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I completely agree. It is a shame mashers stopped development on it, but I guess updates to the actual thing were too hard to implement? Actually, I don't even know why he left.

But yeah. I really want something like that.
Personal reasons I believe. He kind of disappeared didn't he?

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls