ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi guys, could i request please an ntr plugin for creeping terror usa version (00040000001CB600)
there is one on speedfly for the jap version (0004000000187500) here : http://www.speedfly.cn/19791.html
but it's not working for the usa version of course
thanx in advance for your help ;)
I don't have my PC for now to convert the codes but here are some codes that you can add on your CTRPF's free cheats(I don't know if the codes are Static though...);
Code:
[Unlimited Stamina] 16-Bit
08183F30 000003E8

[Unlimited Battery] 16-Bit
08183F2C 00004DCB

[Unlimited Health] 16-Bit
08183F24 000003E8

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't have my PC for now to convert the codes but here are some codes that you can add on your CTRPF's free cheats(I don't know if the codes are Static though...);
Code:
[Unlimited Stamina] 16-Bit
08183F30 000003E8

[Unlimited Battery] 16-Bit
08183F2C 00004DCB

[Unlimited Health] 16-Bit
08183F24 000003E8

thanx a lot mate,your codes work with CTRPF Free cheats ;)
anyway, how did you find these codes ? with the search option of ctrpf ?

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
awesome mate, i can figure out how to looking for lifes in a game because it's only number search (like 5 life, then 4 life, until found the correct value (like in cheatengine pc version)) but anyway i can't figure out how to looking for stamina bar for example ?
is there a tutorial somewhere that could help me out ? ;)

Last edited by softstar,

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
awesome mate, i can figure out how to looking for lifes in a game because it's only number search (like 5 life, then 4 life, until found the correct value (like in cheatengine pc version)) but anyway i can't figure out how to looking for stamina bar for example ?
is there a tutorial somewhere that could help me out ? ;)
Use "Unknown Search" if the cheats your looking for has no number or unknown. Here's some example of how to find the stamina;
1.)Begin search using "Unknown Search"
2.)When the stamina decreases, search "Smaller Than"
3.)When the stamina inccreases, search "Bigger Than"
4.)Just Do the 2nd or 3rd steps repeatedly until you see 1 up to 10 results and test each 1 of them until you find the right code;)
If your not receiving any reply from me as of now, It means I'm already asleep...

Kuchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So far, I have only found these two (attached in the zip file)

Now that the game is translated into English, would it be easier to make more codes for it ?

Excuse me, did you test those codes yourself? I am asking because the "Fusion at Level 1" Code makes my game crash and the "Fusion monsters don't vanish" doesn't work at all.

EDIT: My bad, this quote was supposed to be from the guy who responded to you. Whoops.

Last edited by Kuchen,
Reactions: breaktemp

SOLSTAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there a way to open\edit .plg files? i need the string of cheat for dragon ball heroes ultimate mission x

yamato05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@chronoss how do you fix the timer codes in rune factory 4? Every time I use the hour codes it either moves me to midnight or noon. And when I use the day codes it moves from the 1st of the season to the last of the season. And the set time and freeze code is only until 18:00.

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@chronoss how do you fix the timer codes in rune factory 4? Every time I use the hour codes it either moves me to midnight or noon. And when I use the day codes it moves from the 1st of the season to the last of the season. And the set time and freeze code is only until 18:00.
I don't know, I never play this game :(

Reactions: yamato05

santiago3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hola, estoy buscando un plugin pokemon rojo fuego en español. ¿Me ayudasías a crearlo? Solo necesito el plugin truco de dulces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse