ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

realrj

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just need a little help here and i'm a bit lost over so many threads :( sorry if this is not the right place

I was absent from the scene for almost a year now and I previously had an old version on NTR installed. Now i'm seeing a lot of posts about 1.0 and 2.0 plugins (2.0 even has a menu different from the one that i have)

I already installed NTR Bootselector and i'm running version 3.6 with no problems. The thing is, am i supposed to still be seeing the old white menu when I press he hotkeys? I'm not getting this 3.6 version and 1.0 and 2.0 plugins... tried googling it for an explanations but can't find anything that actually clears that out... so sorry for the hassle :/

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, currently I'm updating the Fire Emblem Warriors Plugin and I don't think I'll update the Kirby Battle Royal plugin anytime soon sorry :unsure:
I’ve a question, since you’re working on a new plugin for FE Warriors, does that mean it’s updated again? Outta curiosity.

gilgaladrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just need a little help here and i'm a bit lost over so many threads :( sorry if this is not the right place

I was absent from the scene for almost a year now and I previously had an old version on NTR installed. Now i'm seeing a lot of posts about 1.0 and 2.0 plugins (2.0 even has a menu different from the one that i have)

I already installed NTR Bootselector and i'm running version 3.6 with no problems. The thing is, am i supposed to still be seeing the old white menu when I press he hotkeys? I'm not getting this 3.6 version and 1.0 and 2.0 plugins... tried googling it for an explanations but can't find anything that actually clears that out... so sorry for the hassle :/

If you install 2.0 plugins, press select to open the menu.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a kirby battle royale NTR for 2.1 version?
could you test this?

Kirby Battle Royale EUR game version 2.1 Cheat Plugin

push SELECT for Cheats Menu, recommend only use while at the Title Screen or at the Main Menu, doing it in battle have a change of getting stuck after exit the Cheats Menu

Features:

1. Kirby Infinite Health
2. B.W Dee Infinite Health
3. Ally/CPU1, CPU2, CPU3 1 Hit KO
4. Infinite Time
5. All Battle Orbs
6. Max GP
7. All Collections & Ability
8. Set League Max EXP
9. Set League Level/Rank

V2: fixed 2. B.W Dee Infinite Health

Attachments

• KirbyBReurv21cheatpluginV2.rar
    16 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by dsrules,

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you test this?

Kirby Battle Royale EUR game version 2.1 Cheat Plugin

push SELECT for Cheats Menu, recommend only use while at the Title Screen or at the Main Menu, doing it in battle have a change of getting stuck after exit the Cheats Menu

Features:

1. Kirby Infinite Health
2. B.W Dee Infinite Health
3. Ally/CPU1, CPU2, CPU3 1 Hit KO
4. Infinite Time
5. All Battle Orbs
6. Max GP
7. All Collections & Ability
8. League EXP
9. League Level/Rank
hold up why you want me test it? where you get that plugin from and how come you didnt test it lol?

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't update kbr through freeshop because it's not there apparently. i'm in USA but it's the eur version. is it ok to update through the eshop?
download the update on 3ds title key site.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you can't update out of region games from eshop, you could download the update from that iso site
health codes are dynamic (address always changing), so test and see if it works on your game
ill try it later

Reactions: Sirence

blushpaws

Trophies
Website
blushbun.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Story of Seasons (not trio of towns, but the one before it) NTR plugins? I've been on the hunt for a long time now. I know there's a save editor and I know there's an NTR plugin for trio, but I haven't found anything for just SoS.
Sorry if I'm a bother!

Valfalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Story of Seasons (not trio of towns, but the one before it) NTR plugins? I've been on the hunt for a long time now. I know there's a save editor and I know there's an NTR plugin for trio, but I haven't found anything for just SoS.
Sorry if I'm a bother!
I think in speedfly you can find cheats for that game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended