OCDM - Mario Maker 3DS course manager

OCDM stands for Online Course Database Manager

Features*:
  • import and export courses, both** 3DS and WiiU
  • cryptofix saves (if the game marked your save as "corrupted")
    • Note: this will overwrite the LockoutID in your courses, not in the save file, so please be fair and don't reupload others' courses :)
  • make/apply save snapshots (exports all files which are used in the save)
    • Note: please format your save data before restoring your save otherwise the game could mark your save as "corrupted", and this one is not cryptofixable
  • browse SMMDB
    • download courses
    • discontinued

*: these features are in the latest build at the time of editing this post, so functionality in the public build could differ
**: due to differences in the 3DS and the WiiU version, importing a converted course file on a foreign platform could crash the game on loading the course

bf9dd7f81f.jpg

dfa53dcd86.jpg

82f4e899ed.jpg

2d84f7a0f6.jpg

9f7d574fee.png

fd529e16c1.png

3e10674a00.png

fd5ea7441e.png

d593f2b5ff.png

f4b4b4fcf4.jpg

[Download] (not supported anymore)​

Last edited by Sono,

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I used the version from TitleDB before I knew there was a malware version. It works fine for me, not sure what version it is though.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I used the version from TitleDB before I knew there was a malware version. It works fine for me, not sure what version it is though.

Oh, I removed the notice because it turns out I made a mistake when compiling the version with the malware, and the brick code never ever gets called because there is no code to call it :P So the brick version is totally harmless (I tested it, and it didn't brick, nor wiped my entire 3DS NAND).

Edit: it turns out I forgot to remove the notice all this time... :wacko:

Last edited by Sono,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I removed the notice because it turns out I made a mistake when compiling the version with the malware, and the brick code never ever gets called because there is no code to call it :P So the brick version is totally harmless (I tested it, and it didn't brick, nor wiped my entire 3DS NAND).

Edit: it turns out I forgot to remove the notice all this time... :wacko:
Wait so was the malware version intentional?

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wait so was the malware version intentional?

It's a long story...

But long story short, it was never meant to be released into the public, it was only made because I was angry at something stupid, and it (very obviously) ended up backfiring towards me. But as I said in the previous post, I failed at it, because the function call towards the malware code didn't even got compiled in (the code itself was there, but there was nothing calling it), so it was harmless anyways. But again, never meant to be released to the public either.

Reactions: Giodude

CreepyToast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, any 3DS courses converted to WiiU courses on my 3DS have an invalid checksum error when tested with pointless maker.and it causes cemu to crash because of something wrong when entering coursebot.

Last edited by CreepyToast,

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Apparently, any 3DS courses converted to WiiU courses on my 3DS have an invalid checksum error when tested with pointless maker.and it causes cemu to crash because of something wrong when entering coursebot.

I'm pretty sure my checksum checking is correct.

CreepyToast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure my checksum checking is correct.
then idk why all converted stages are giving me an invalid checksum error when i open them thru pointless-maker, and i have a good wii u course, no conversion and it works fine. but upon exporting from the 3ds, it turns invalid.

i would attach screengifs but my acc isn't allowed to.

Last edited by CreepyToast,

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
then idk why all converted stages are giving me an invalid checksum error when i open them thru pointless-maker, and i have a good wii u course, no conversion and it works fine. but upon exporting from the 3ds, it turns invalid.

i would attach screengifs but my acc isn't allowed to.

Please give me some valid WiiU courses to test, it's supposed to create valid checksums >_>

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
here you go, the original wiiu cemu exported, and the 3ds one in the labeled folder.

Huh, very weird... can you please explain how you got each of these files? It looks so weird that the sigchecks failed this badly :/

253bfb0143.png

Edit: the checksum calculations were wrong all this time >_> damn, let me push an update real fast to the old version... damn this sucks :/

Last edited by Sono,

CreepyToast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated OCDM with a fixed WiiU checksum calculation, please get it from the first post from the "releases" link.
you're welcome dude! and i got the 3ds ones with ur cia, and the cemu one with smmdb downloaded course exporting by checking the mlc01 mario maker save.

Reactions: Sono

CreepyToast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw ur latest release gets rid of smmdb, lol it's a version too early. just letting ya know :P i don't use tht myself tho, but for those who do. they might say something.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
btw ur latest release gets rid of smmdb, lol it's a version too early. just letting ya know :P i don't use tht myself tho, but for those who do. they might say something.

d'oh, I forgot to compile it with SMMDB (it's a separate flag I need to enable) >.<

uuuh... I'll just post the cia here later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita