Gaming Official XBOX 360 Discussion Thread

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn! I can't chose!! I can buy a 360 with forza 2 and viva pinata premium pack for the same price as a wii... which to get!

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn! I can't chose!! I can buy a 360 with forza 2 and viva pinata premium pack for the same price as a wii... which to get!

since ive got my 360 i havent touched my wii

even quit playing super mario galaxy
ohmy.gif

yus786

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is a 360 discussion thread, I have questions regarding the use of the 360 as a media player. I've read somewhere it is possible to hook up your 360 to an external hard drive and access media files from there such as videos, music and pictures. What I am wondering about is if there is any specific format for each media to make it accessible by the 360. For example, can any video files be played such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, RMVB etc, can any music files be played such as MP3, WMA, OGG, etc, can any pictures be accessed such as JPEG, BMP, GIF etc. Also are there certain files that can NOT be played by the 360. Thanks for the feedback provided as I am currently looking to get an xbox 360 not only for games but as a media player as well and was wondering how this would work with an external hard drive.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gamertag is the same as my username. Anyone know any good 360 games? My mom is all overprotective about me playing rated M games. Only Halo am I allowed (and even that gets frustrating). All I pretty much have is Halo 3 and GH3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey