• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,758
  • Replies 16
D

Deleted User

OP
is it possible to spoof otg mode?
I have a rooted samsung galaxy prevail 2 and a bootloader locked HTC one m7 sitting here and I need to spoof otg mode on either of them

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm not a hardware guy so I could be wrong but if I recall correctly an OTG cable/adapter actually changes the wiring of the pins on the connection so simply spoofing in software wouldn't work

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not a hardware guy so I could be wrong but if I recall correctly an OTG cable/adapter actually changes the wiring of the pins on the connection so simply spoofing in software wouldn't work
yeah I know about the pins and I know which 2 I need to connect but I don't have time for it
also I've seen software spoofs but their all model dependent

D

Deleted User

OP
If you've done a Google search and come up with nothing for your phones, then chances are that nothing exisist for them, I'm afraid.
ok thanks for the help anyway
ill just make one if I get any free time today

D

Deleted User

OP
Not sure how you were planning on connecting things to the phone without an OTG cable anyway, since phones don't have a full-size USB port.
you can cut a charger and re wire it to a female usb port easily
I've made otg cables for freinds that way (and did the pins)

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your HTC One M7 should natively support OTG. Though you're not spoofing anything; you're literally just saving 4 dollars by making your own OTG Cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi