Homebrew PCalc-USUM - The RNG Plugin for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always used this plugin along with UltraSuMoFramework, but somehow with the newest update of this and that plugin for 1.1, it leads to a crash when going past the continue screen. So for now I can only run one plugin per session.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any decent guides on the RNG process? I have this, RNGTool, and EonTimer, but I haven't RNG'd since the days of RNG Reporter so there's a good bit I'm unfamiliar with.

If it helps, my first test is to be Blacephelon.

If you are using a CFW 3ds you dont even need the eon timer.
especially if you installed PokeCalc

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using a CFW 3ds you dont even need the eon timer.
especially if you installed PokeCalc
Ah yes, good old pausing and advancing. I did find the recommendation of Eonn Timer odd with that.

I guess I really just need an easy guide to the rng factors and how to both reduce and/or factor them.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, good old pausing and advancing. I did find the recommendation of Eonn Timer odd with that.

I guess I really just need an easy guide to the rng factors and how to both reduce and/or factor them.

I don't want to confuse you but all I mess with is the RNG info. Everything you need to get what you want is their. Calibrating is easy. I feel like I definately need to make a guide lol

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to confuse you but all I mess with is the RNG info. Everything you need to get what you want is their. Calibrating is easy. I feel like I definately need to make a guide lol
Even that's a bit greek to me. Particularly delay and timeline, or how to count the number of NPCs since I keep seeing the number increase on the overlay as I move around.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm doing a Wild RNG (i.e. Blacephalon) is the given frame where I should be getting into my bag (where frames don't advance) to use the honey?

I'm mostly leaving the RNG Info as is except for NPC Count, which is 1 where I'm sitting.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even that's a bit greek to me. Particularly delay and timeline, or how to count the number of NPCs since I keep seeing the number increase on the overlay as I move around.

Okay so first thing I do. My consider delay is always 0 for me. Second put the number of NPC's you are currently getting. Do you understand so far.?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay so first thing I do. My consider delay is always 0 for me. Second put the number of NPC's you are currently getting. Do you understand so far.?
Also. Just stay at the patch for couple of frames, pause then refresh it again. pause.
If the NPC count is still the same. It means that number will be your NPC count.
Notice how everytime you pause the game and you forward the Frames with select.
Jumps either 1 to 10 frames?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it stays at 1 consistently. I've reset the overlay with start+up multiple times to be sure.

It typically increases by 2 frames in that spot. My Consider Delay has remained at 8 just because I don't understand that. My correction is likewise at default.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it stays at 1 consistently. I've reset the overlay with start+up multiple times to be sure.

It typically increases by 2 frames in that spot. My Consider Delay has remained at 8 just because I don't understand that. My correction is likewise at default.

Okay so you need to find a patch where the NPC count is not out of whack.
I suggest you to go up a little more where the passage heads towards Poni Plains, but stay in Poni Grove.
Now for correction number I would leave at 9 or 10. 10 for me was more of a success.
once you have found the patch that has given you a consistent NPC would be easier to catch what you want.
Now, Once you have set everything. Make sure to set you set your Consider Delay to 0. Also, make sure it is mark.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you tracking so far?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The spot I'm at the NPC count stays at 1. Sounds pretty consistent. I'm certain the 1 trainer is that Ace Trainer who walks around. In fact it's this spot: http://pokerng.forumcommunity.net/?t=59574488#entry423118019

Still, is that the frame where I enter the bag, or the frame where the encounter actually happens?

Also, what to do if I end up in the bag 1 frame to early? Exiting is likely to shoot the frame past my target.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
wub wub I hit the frame, will post pics soon~~

Attachments

• shiny blacepheon.png
    shiny blacepheon.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 331
  • top_0003.jpg
    top_0003.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 290
  • top_0004.jpg
    top_0004.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by proflayton123,

zaneghost

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I always used this plugin along with UltraSuMoFramework, but somehow with the newest update of this and that plugin for 1.1, it leads to a crash when going past the continue screen. So for now I can only run one plugin per session.
I hit the shiny one and the psv is 0000, but why it is not shiny?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have a proper guide yet on the combined use of this and 3DSRNGTool? I'm saved at a 1-NPC spot for Blacephelon but can't seem to get it down.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hit the shiny one and the psv is 0000, but why it is not shiny?

I don't know why you're quoting me as it's unrelated. Maybe because your TSV isn't 0000? Make sure you have the latest version of this plugin and your USUM game is updated to 1.1.

I haven't moved and NPC count is always 1, no matter how long I leave the overlay going or how many times I refresh it. So I'm assuming so. It's near that 1 Ace Trainer who walks back around, past the black belt.

There is a 0 NPC area. See this picture.

y33ePGR.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night