Homebrew PCalc-USUM - The RNG Plugin for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

YusukePM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Waiting 10 1/2 hours for this, I realize I need a dedicated game for PID Egg breeding while the others get shiny charms. If it's the same as SM, the PID egg RNG method is quicker than relying on Masuda method and the shiny charm. Still, worth the wait.

WDL615O.png

omg it's amazing! Congrats :)

Reactions: RustInPeace

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are there any pictured step by step guides to this plugin and the tool?
i remember the last time i tried it it took like half an hour to really grasp what was i was even doing in the pc tool and i hit the wrong button combination so many times on the 3ds.

i'm a visual kinda person

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there any pictured step by step guides to this plugin and the tool?
i remember the last time i tried it it took like half an hour to really grasp what was i was even doing in the pc tool and i hit the wrong button combination so many times on the 3ds.

i'm a visual kinda person

The guides on this page translate almost 100% to USUM.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-pokecalcntr-iv-and-nature-overlay-plugin-for-sun-and-moon.460524/

The only differences are NPC counts, which 3DSRNGTool already has those default values (like 3 NPCs in the Null event).

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting 10 1/2 hours for this, I realize I need a dedicated game for PID Egg breeding while the others get shiny charms. If it's the same as SM, the PID egg RNG method is quicker than relying on Masuda method and the shiny charm. Still, worth the wait.

WDL615O.png

I dont know how much it could have helped, but going to festival plaza helps move the Frames alot.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how much it could have helped, but going to festival plaza helps move the Frames alot.

I know that but I think it messes up making sure you get to the desired frame when the NPC count is 0. I always went to Festival Plaza for Tapus and SM Ultra Beasts because they had 0 NPCs (except for Fini), but in USUM, only 3 of the 4 Tapus have 0 NPCs, and I think the rest don't. Of course I wish to be wrong.

TotalInfinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having trouble RNGing Tapu Koko, since he's a stationary I figured he'd be easy enough to be the first poke I try to RNG. However, no matter what I enter into the 3DS RNG Tool, or what frame I start the fight, I always get a different result from what's expected. For example, I put in my seed, get a 31/31/31/31/31/28 on frame 20285. I press A on that frame in the correct spot, and get into battle, and I get a 31/2/31/6/12/31. I think "Oh I messed up the delay I'm sure", only to check the frames around it, and that spread just does not exist on that table anywhere. It makes me wonder if either the seed is wrong somehow, even though I put in the Init Seed on the game, or if the tool is just broken. Any ideas?

monangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can someone give me a link for the NTR app? i'm using old 2ds and version 11.4.. I'm not new to RNG, but i will be a first time user of this app if anyone helps me XD haha. thanks :)

monangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wow thanks for the fast reply, but any specific guides on how to install this on my 2ds? i cant tell which youtube guide will be the right one XD

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know how to find wild pokemon with honey, etc... but how do we do the wormhole legendaries, and get the right frame? You have to hit a certain spot before encountering... how do I do this?

This was already touched upon.

Instead of pressing "A" to activate the RNG, consider pressing "A" to unpause the game while also holding "Up" to move your character to the encounter location.

Try to get as close to the legendary as possible without triggering its encounter, save, hit your frame when the game's paused, hold up and unpause the game at the same time, that should work.

Reactions: zaksabeast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.