Gaming Pip boy app to Fallout 4 Xbox one mobile hotspot?

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ever since i got fallout 4 G.O.T.Y pip boy edition, i wanted to use the pip boy app with my pip boy i got and use it with the game. Vut then i realized i needed a internet connection to use the app with the game And i could hsrdly use the internet at my house on rare occasions such as updating and downloading games. (My mom is .too internet greedy and is not a big fan of online with consoles( even tho shes spends all day on her computer playing slots or poker on facebook.)) So i was wondering if i could create a mobile hotspot with my phone and hook it up to my xbox one. Would it work like that? Is there a app for this problem?

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I think that should work. The app just needs your Xbox to be connected to the same Wifi network as your phone. Don't see why a hotspot shouldn't do the trick. Be careful though, because the Xbox could do background stuff over internet (like checking friend's statuses or notifications) and use up more of your data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended