ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this is interesting I have to give a look xD
But hey, how to edit/add events/maps and stuff on gen4?I can find some tutos like editing the map, but not how to get there, add npc/events and these stuff :c

ghee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I dont see Steven in the Pewter house. Already beaten Red, please let me know how do I get him in there?

And Suicune is not at where it should be. Is this a bug?

Last edited by ghee,

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, sorry I eventually just stopped and never did any of the polishing of this project. It's something I'm hoping to look at soon but it looks like there's quite a lot of bugs about... so it might take quite a while for anything to happen. Thanks all for playing though!

I've added the Fairy-type version that someone made to the end of the first post. afaik it's the same game, just with the Fairy stuff added.

Last edited by Drayano,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry I eventually just stopped and never did any of the polishing of this project. It's something I'm hoping to look at soon but it looks like there's quite a lot of bugs about... so it might take quite a while for anything to happen. Thanks all for playing though!

I've added the Fairy-type version that someone made to the end of the first post. afaik it's the same game, just with the Fairy stuff added.

Will fairy moves be added?

Tllgaming

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Um I don't know if I'm the only one that's like this but do you know why I keep getting phone calls from the bike store guy and all that says is hi username this bike store guy here. Bye. And Prof.Elm and Mother is classified as Pokémon trainer if anyone has the same problem or know how to fix plz anwser

yoAPP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um I don't know if I'm the only one that's like this but do you know why I keep getting phone calls from the bike store guy and all that says is hi
Um I don't know if I'm the only one that's like this but do you know why I keep getting phone calls from the bike store guy and all that says is hi username this bike store guy here. Bye. And Prof.Elm and Mother is classified as Pokémon trainer if anyone has the same problem or know how to fix plz anwser

this bike store guy here. Bye. And Prof.Elm and Mother is classified as Pokémon trainer if anyone has the same problem or know how to fix plz anwser
Yep, I found the solution. Open the Cheat options and write this AR code:
92251F46 000068A9
12251F46 00002100
D2000000 00000000

All those innecesary calls will disappear, but not the Story line calls.

Red46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I am trying to play this on an EDGE flashcart and it seems to have some problem with the AP patch. A clean rom works and plays just fine. A clean rom with only the AP patch applied black screens after the oak speech same thing that happens with a rom that was patched with SacredGold/SoulSilver probably because the hack has the AP patch built in.

Does a version of this hack that DOES NOT include the anti piracy patch exist?

Codothoro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the wrong place to ask this but what program do you use to edit Pokemon base stats, types, move types, and move strengths? I want to replay Blaze Black 2 but I want to make a few tiny tweaks that I used when I played through X and Omega Saph.

Kholdy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Drayano, I discovered this mod 4 years too late but it's extremely fun all the while. I appreciate a lot of the changes to made, aside from the obvious ones. This includes:
  • In the beginning, your mom gives you all menu functions at once instead of one by one (small but brilliant move)
  • Removing some ledges/trees so it's easy to traverse
  • Making Luvdisc fishable early so we can easily steal Heart Scales with Thief (in the original HGSS finding Heart Scales was horrible)
  • Moving the Move Reminder/Deleter to Cianwood
  • Blocking the right of Ecruteak so you can better scale the levels of trainers and wild Pokemon
  • Moving lots of the TMs that were unreasonably placed in the original HGSS (except you should've made Gyro Ball and Rock Polish available before Elite 4 too!)
  • While I didn't use the starter events, it makes it possible for more replayability if I do so in the future
  • Having that event lvl 50 Magikarp wild encounter so we can use a Gyarados with Bounce easily if we wish
  • Giving us that Pikachu with Surf and Fly which makes for a perfect HM Slave
  • Having elemental stones readily available so we don't need to rely on a call from Picnicker Gina
<3

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I think it's safe to say that there won't be any upgrades to this rom-hack. I think you should make/try your own hand at hacking and do the edits yourself, could be a fun project!

GreaseMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have run into something strange. Delibird's stats aren't what they should be according to the documentation, and I'm playing in the complete version and not the classic version. Its movepool is changed, but its stats are those of OG Delibird. I've tried patching the game fresh multiple times, but to no avail. Has anyone else encountered this? I can't seem to find any info on it.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Is It possible to Evolve Graveler into Golem on Pokemon Sacred Gold ?.
Yes. You can see in one of the documentations in the zip.
If I remember correctly, after you do an in-game trade you get an orb the you can use on graveler, machoke, kadabra, huanter to golem, machamp,alakazam,gengar respectively.

PHPP

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys I got 2 king's rocks but I need one more for kingdra.I know u can get one kingdra by fishing, but is there a third king's rock in the game? Also, have those marked bugs been fixed yet? I got the one where the super rod on route 40 doesn't "work" and the mantyke evolution too.

Repasjr

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a hard time in finding the serenade orb, which supposedly is in the ruins of alph, but I can't seem to find it. Someone help me please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!