ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon GARC files

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello guys!
I have a question, did somebody knows where I can find and extract (or just visualize) the textures of the inside of a Pokémon Center (including the textures of the texts on the screens above the Shop corner) and of the ingame Game Freak studio? That's not for hacking them, just for specific personnal project.
Especially in USUM GARCs, but it can be ok if it's SM GRACs.
Thanks! :P
In a083. However, each pokemon center is at different bin.
0685 - iki town center
then 1422,1433...1488 and some other bins.

Gamefreak is at 1158

Last edited by rusyaas,

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mhhh dunno if it's just me but it contains just the characters models that are in the buildings I'm looking for, but not the models of the room itself :/
(Sorry of the double post)

The model is in a086. 0866 and later are some of them

tomasadam3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That worked, thanks josh!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also have another question.

I have managed to get in and find all the environment interior models (pkmn Moon version, folder: a/0/8/6) and they appear with only vertex lighting in Ohana viewport. Looking in the textures slot in ohana, nothing is there. Could someone tell me where to locate the textures for these?

Thanks again!

I'm trying to view the battle backgrounds in Ultra Moon, and I seem to have the same problem you had, how would I go about viewing the textures? I'm using PK3DS to unpack the GARC but whenever I put anything into Ohana3DSRB I just get a list of files

cicciochiave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In UltraSun where are located the textures of character's clothes? And the textures/models of the other trainers?
I can't find anywhere a complete romfs file location list for usum

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
In UltraSun where are located the textures of character's clothes? And the textures/models of the other trainers?
I can't find anywhere a complete romfs file location list for usum
Character clothes garc https://pastebin.com/BaaFPeKr

Anyone know any other way to handle overworld model texture beside ohana? The overworld texture is all pixelated when extracted and replaced on overworld model cuz they're small.

Reactions: cicciochiave

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't, but try dragging random files in, I think he was around the same area as the captains and kahunas
Seems that nothing worked, :(. I tried 2/0/0 and did the model swaping I needed, repacked the Garc and then went to test it in game, and their were no changes at all ):. I also tried 1/7/4 with nothing changed ethier.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Last edited by rusyaas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.