ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon GARC files

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I haven't messed around with PK3DS, sorry. But you can look for character quotes on bulbapedia, here's a link to Molayne's dialogue. you could then search for that text.
I'm doing some extractions right now with PK3DS, I'll check out the text when it's done.

Oh! One other question, how do you change characters names in PK3DS?

XBzombieMan1337

Former Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Little question.
Does anyone know where can I find the Pokémon cries?
In either Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon GARCs, I really don't mind, the way the files are arranged is pretty similar between both.

Also, what about the exclusive Z-Move animations for Pokémon?
The Pokémon Models in A094 only have battle, Refresh and overworld animations but I can't find the Z-Moves so I was wondering if anyone knew about those.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Little question.
Does anyone know where can I find the Pokémon cries?
In either Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon GARCs, I really don't mind, the way the files are arranged is pretty similar between both.

Also, what about the exclusive Z-Move animations for Pokémon?
The Pokémon Models in A094 only have battle, Refresh and overworld animations but I can't find the Z-Moves so I was wondering if anyone knew about those.
Think it's niji_sound.bcsar in extractedromfs>data>sound

everything about zmove model and trainer zmove animation are in a087. but havent checked the pokemon zmove animation

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Think it's niji_sound.bcsar in extractedromfs>data>sound

everything about zmove model and trainer zmove animation are in a087. but havent checked the pokemon zmove animation

Yes, I've gotten all the Z-Moves I need from the trainers, but not the Pokémon themselves, hopefully they're in the same place...
And, it does seem like niji_sound.bcsar is the file I'm looking for, but I'm not sure how to extract the contents, would you happen to know how?

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I noticed the animation when an NPC give you an item isn't stored together with the overworld model. Anyone know where they might be?

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi~ Im about to finish my USUM mod, at least on january 1st, later if i really wanna polish this stupid mod. What rules should I watch out for if I wanna share it here?

Like, does direct linking to the .cia/.3ds count as piracy and bannable offense? It's really meant for citra cuz I used citra and hackingtoolkit3ds the whole modding process so i dont really know if it will work on cfw 3ds. thanks in advance

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi~ Im about to finish my USUM mod, at least on january 1st, later if i really wanna polish this stupid mod. What rules should I watch out for if I wanna share it here?

Like, does direct linking to the .cia/.3ds count as piracy and bannable offense? It's really meant for citra cuz I used citra and hackingtoolkit3ds the whole modding process so i dont really know if it will work on cfw 3ds. thanks in advance
Yeah, I wouldn't link to a .cia or .3ds, I recommend making a patch and uploading that.

Reactions: rusyaas

Bradyoactiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I desperately need to know where Route 3 and Paniola Ranch's NPC/overworld models are stored for USUM. If someone could pass along information to me, it'd be much appreciated.

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I desperately need to know where Route 3 and Paniola Ranch's NPC/overworld models are stored for USUM. If someone could pass along information to me, it'd be much appreciated.
All the NPCs are stored in a/1/7/4, but these are the models used during battles, they have higher quality than the overworld ones. If you need the overworld NPCs, they are stored in a/2/0/0.
But, if you need the maps themselves, then I have no idea, sorry.

Also, little update regarding niji_sound.bcsar:
I did find a handful of Pokémon Cries, but not all of them as I would have wanted, there are much more sound effects for moves and locations than there are of Pokémon. I found Bulbasaur's cry repeated around 15 times, three different Pikachu cries, Rockruff's cry, two versions of what seems to be the cries of Necrozma's different forms, and Pikachu's sound effects during the Catastropika Z-Move. I also found some echoed cries that are used for ambience in some Routes, but those aren't useful to me.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Route 3 is 0047. Paniola Ranch is 1334. Both in a082(US)/a083(UM) garc

ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have been trying to find the location of Ash-Greninja textures file but I fail, I am pretty sure it is in a/0/9/4 but there are over 10 000files in there. Can someone please help me. Does anyone know which .bin contains that texture. I am trying to change the Ash-Greninja's pink colored scarf to red. Thank you so much for helping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.