ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon GARC files

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have been trying to find the location of Ash-Greninja textures file but I fail, I am pretty sure it is in a/0/9/4 but there are over 10 000files in there. Can someone please help me. Does anyone know which .bin contains that texture. I am trying to change the Ash-Greninja's pink colored scarf to red. Thank you so much for helping

Yes, a/0/9/4 contains the files for all Pokémon in both Sun/Moon and US/UM.
If I'm correct, in the Sun/Moon GARC, all of Ash-Greninja files are 08209.bin to 08217.bin. In the US/UM GARC they're a bit further ahead, being between 08227.bin to 08235.bin.

Reactions: ErikLukeBarone

ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Hey man, which texture editor to edit picture would you recommend for a newbie, that is easy to learn and use because I have never done these stuff before. I will mostly just edit colors so I think a simple editor program is good enough

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh. Hey man, which texture editor to edit picture would you recommend for a newbie, that is easy to learn and use because I have never done these stuff before. I will mostly just edit colors so I think a simple editor program is good enough
Well, honestly I don't know many programs for picture edition, I've only used Photoshop for a while now.
But I used to edit some stuff with Paint.NET, maybe that program will be of help.

Kholdy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before. Does anyone know where to change the exp table for different exp groups? For example, how much exp does medium-fast for each level.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi~ How do I change the pokemon usum logo at press start screen? Or after Lillie first cutscene? TQ in advance

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone have a list which cry belongs to what pokemon for a073?
If they're ordered like most other things in the game's files, they should be ordered by PokéDex number. If you find a pattern you can make a simple math equation to at the very least get a close match to the Pokémon you want and start searching from there.

What did you use to extract those files? I have been looking for the cries of all Pokémon for ages now, but I never expected them to be there, and in such a weird file format as well.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they're ordered like most other things in the game's files, they should be ordered by PokéDex number. If you find a pattern you can make a simple math equation to at the very least get a close match to the Pokémon you want and start searching from there.

What did you use to extract those files? I have been looking for the cries of all Pokémon for ages now, but I never expected them to be there, and in such a weird file format as well.
They sort of are, however, multiple forms can be right next to each other, for example, charizard is followed by mega charizard x, then mega charizard y

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Kazowar (was it him?) linked the mp3 that he extracted from the ao73 cwav. Most of them follow dex's orders. But the Alola part / new forms are just all over the place.
http://download1109.mediafire.com/r6f8f3ezp81g/zgpvvv4korvdlc1/usum_cries.zip

I identified some of them down, but I'm just too lazy to do it for all of them. The last few ones are all Hatkachu's cries

Last edited by rusyaas,
Reactions: Tower

New_yoshiBreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to make a list. Thus far I've identified all Pokémon from Gen 1, Latias, Diancie, and like 15 or so from Gen 7. And, yes, most Gen 7 cries are out of place... I found Zeraora's cry well over 100 files before the starters for the region. How curious.

It will take a while to make a full list but I will try to make it as fast as possible.

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been seeing SuMo/UsUm videos where the In Battle model for the playable characters are changed to those of NPCs. How are people doing this? I tried switching a model of a shirt with an NPC but it just freezes lol.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've been seeing SuMo/UsUm videos where the In Battle model for the playable characters are changed to those of NPCs. How are people doing this? I tried switching a model of a shirt with an NPC but it just freezes lol.
its video editing I think. They just mirrored it to look like its the MC.

Last edited by rusyaas,
Reactions: Tower

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone here knows about pokemon cries in Ultra Sun and moon ?
The garc is at a073
But idk what to do to get those cwav files
Any help is appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte