• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] Who are/would you vote for United States President?

Who are/would you vote for United States President?

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 77 24.2%
  • Donald Trump (Republican)

Votes: 127 39.9%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't argue with it, you cant make it understand the truth.
How rude, why call a person "it" respect is an important thing in a discussion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Clinton supports the TPP, that will ruin a lot of sites like this if it passes, Trump opposes the TPP, so, yeah. I have my reasons for not liking the Clinton's but I won't go into further detail.

Do tell me about the Benghazi story though, oh and double standards, remember those?

According to the internet:

Refuting Trump: Good
Refuting Clinton: Bad
Im all for refuting clinton i dislike both seeing as how i hate the idea of a "wing"

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clinton supports the TPP, that will ruin a lot of sites like this if it passes, Trump opposes the TPP, so, yeah. I have my reasons for not liking the Clinton's but I won't go into further detail.

Do tell me about the Benghazi story though, oh and double standards, remember those?

According to the internet:

Refuting Trump: Good
Refuting Clinton: Bad

I have my opinions as you have yours, and I expect people to respect each others' views.
And yes i respect your view of trump, but I will say this, why? Why support a man who sexually assaults women? Please dont bring up bill, theres no point seeing as how he isnt running for president. Why support a man who calls an ethnicity rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Course not, because I remember Gore vs Bush
If it weren't for Broward County, FL (where I fucking live) we wouldn't have had our worst president of all time.

And yes i respect your view of trump, but I will say this, why? Why support a man who sexually assaults women? Please dont bring up bill, theres no point seeing as how he isnt running for president. Why support a man who calls an ethnicity rapists, murderers and drug dealers.
Defending others? Being completely non-prejudice? Believing the government should not intervene with who you marry, simple because it goes against there Christian beliefs?
Fucking libtards.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it weren't for Broward County, FL (where I fucking live) we wouldn't have had our worst president of all time.

Defending others? Being completely non-prejudice? Believing the government should not intervene with who you marry, simple because it goes against there Christian beliefs?
Fucking libtards.

What the hell are you talking about? Im not a liberal. Im as unbiased as one could be in terms of politics.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
well its pretty much a fact that trump will leave you guys with a lot more debt compared to Clinton. Both had their downsides but im confused as to how many Americans looked past his misogyny, racism and xenophobia

Wow its funny how most of those points are
well its pretty much a fact that trump will leave you guys with a lot more debt compared to Clinton. Both had their downsides but im confused as to how many Americans looked past his misogyny, racism and xenophobia

Wow its funny how most of those points are untrue
Because Hillary was never
misogynistic
racist
or xenophobic

ever.

Bonus: Her making fun of the way black people talk

I'm a chick, and you know what? I found Hillary's campaign to be more sexist than Trump's ever could be. Both candidates had flaws, it was just a manner of looking past Trump's lesser ones, compared to Hillary's larger problems.

Reactions: Supster131

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And yet it is these kinds of questions that make me want to never voice my opinions on politics, like, ever. Clinton isn't exactly either, deleting classified emails form her server, the Benghazi fiasco, the fact that she defended her husband during his little trip with Monica, the fact that her liberal belief conflict with mine. My opinion is my own, and if people don't want to agree with it, that's fine by me, but when people try to call me out or try to negate what I say, it irks me. This is why I hate politics.

Both politicians are equally corrupt. I'm done here.

If people think that Clinton is somehow less evil then Trump, well, that's their thing. Both are idiots.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@the_randomizer wait a sec how can a trade agreement affect sites like this?

I'll place this here

http://www.ibtimes.com/tpp-unlockin...jail-under-treaty-rules-critics-claim-2171644

http://wearechange.org/tpp-will-make-unlocking-jailbreaking-and-rooting-your-phone-illegal/

Changes to copyright laws and patents, among other things, will pretty much criminalize any form of modding to phones, consoles, etc, under the TPP, which Clinton "is against" but will undoubtedly support. Trump opposes the TPP. As such, the GBA Temp may be adversely affected. This is kind of deal breaker for me.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: I pwned U!

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because Hillary was never
misogynistic
racist
or xenophobic

ever.

Bonus: Her making fun of the way black people talk

I'm a chick, and you know what? I found Hillary's campaign to be more sexist than Trump's ever could be. Both candidates had flaws, it was just a manner of looking past Trump's lesser ones, compared to Hillary's larger problems.
Here ill break things down a bit, that fact you used the daily mail as a source is funny, how about using something that isnt biased against the left?
The next one is very credible and i'll accept it however this was once how many times has trump been racist?
That isnt xenophobia its her stance on immigration. Try harder. I didnt hear any booing, so i'd say she wasnt being racist.

I'll place this here

http://www.ibtimes.com/tpp-unlockin...jail-under-treaty-rules-critics-claim-2171644

http://wearechange.org/tpp-will-make-unlocking-jailbreaking-and-rooting-your-phone-illegal/

Changes to copyright laws and patents, among other things, will pretty much criminalize any form of modding to phones, consoles, etc, under the TPP, which Clinton "is against" but will undoubtedly support. Trump opposes the TPP. As such, the GBA Temp may be adversely affected. This is kind of deal breaker for me.

If she's against it why are you questioning this?

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: dpad_5678

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here ill break things down a bit, that fact you used the daily mail as a source is funny, how about using something that isnt biased against the left?
The next one is very credible and i'll accept it however this was once how many times has trump been racist?
That isnt xenophobia its her stance on immigration. Try harder. I didnt hear any booing, so i'd say she wasnt being racist.

If she's against it why are you questioning this?

She only says she's against it, but knowing how people like her work, she would enact it should she get into office. Trump is 100% opposed to it. I don't agree with Clinton or her liberal views, there, I said it, go ahead and despise me for having different views :ph34r:

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: I pwned U!

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
She only says she's against it, but knowing how people like her work, she would enact it should she get into office. Trump is 100% opposed to it. I don't agree with Clinton or her liberal views, there, I said it, hate my guts.:ph34r:
No man, I love you. You have to put trust in a president and remember this, the president serves you not the other way around. Public outcry is a powerful tool.

Just for reference the KKK do support trump.
@Chary have fun: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
Edit: Cant lie some of these comments are just hilarious.

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No man, I love you. You have to put trust in a president and remember this, the president serves you not the other way around. Public outcry is a powerful tool.

The other reason, as I saw quoting from someone, Obamacare needs a reform, badly. I can't afford it, I'll get heavily penalized if I make more than the threshold (around 10,000 dollars). Premiums going up don't help my situation any better, this is another reason. Obamacare needs a major overhaul and incentives to get people over, esp. those who have crappy hours at their jobs.

Reactions: Supster131

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The other reason, as I saw quoting from someone, Obamacare needs a reform, badly. I can't afford it, I'll get heavily penalized if I make more than the threshold (around 10,000 dollars). Premiums going up don't help my situation any better, this is another reason. Obamacare needs a major overhaul and incentives to get people over, esp. those who have crappy hours at their jobs.
You guys should adopt something like us brits where you pay a tax for free healthcare for all, national insurance is an awesome idea imo.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently one of the big surprises was the massive turnout of Amish that voted for Trump. They never responeded to any of the popularity poll surveys, then suddenly they all mobilized to the voting booths en masse. Seems nobody expects the Amish Expedition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I have heard of the Fallout TV series. Many people thought it was good.