• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] Who are/would you vote for United States President?

Who are/would you vote for United States President?

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 77 24.2%
  • Donald Trump (Republican)

Votes: 127 39.9%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should adopt something like us brits where you pay a tax for free healthcare for all, national insurance is an awesome idea imo.

Anything would be better than the system we have now. Yes, I agree that healthcare should be available for everyone, but penalizing people, esp. with increasing premiums and with a fee for those who don't enroll, that's not a good motivator. The other problem is my boss just cut my hours, just when I was about to get the minimum coverage plan, but now I can't even afford that, much less paying off my student loans. It needs a serious overhaul. Clinton would undoubtedly keep Obamacare going and premiums skyrocketing.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anything would be better than the system we have now. Yes, I agree that healthcare should be available for everyone, but penalizing people, esp. with increasing premiums and with a fee for those who don't enroll, that's not a good motivator. The other problem is my boss just cut my hours, just when I was about to get the minimum coverage plan, but now I can't even afford that, much less paying off my student loans. It needs a serious overhaul. Clinton would undoubtedly keep Obamacare going and premiums skyrocketing.
Well i dont think so, I believe both obama and clinton want things to change but how fast? i wonder...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, America really isnt a democracy until you remove your electoral college.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The passive aggression is strong with this one
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein. One of my favourite quotes.

@TotalInsanity4 Im guessing youre left?

D

Deleted-355425

I laughed when i saw this:

3092fq9.jpg

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Word of advice: Always look at people with an open mind, the moment you take a side, youre only getting that sides piece of information, once you begin opening up however, you get the bigger picture, and not only that but you can finally make a decision for yourself, dont be the sheep you call others. I totally understand why people vote trump, its the same reason people join ISIS, fear. Fear is the most powerful emotion, it consumes your thoughts, all you can do is fear, Trump capitalised on this, he made Americans fear minorities even though there is no reason for it. The worst kind of fear is that, that is irrational. I can also see the idea of a wall being very appetising, but in all honesty people will find ways, its the true power of humanities relentlesness. Temporarily banning muslims wont help either becuase those muslims could just lie.

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I laughed when i saw this:

3092fq9.jpg
*this comic was most likely made by a Trump supporter, therefore rendering the point it's trying to make invalid because of bias*

Kek. When it was the left who threw the gays under the bus for the radicals.
I'm sorry what?

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You said it about 5 posts up, fearrrrrrrr fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Except i provided evidence nor did i ever say he would kill people.

I had no clue the temp was filled with so many ignorant people, you guys know a lot about tech, not so much politics or economics.

D

Deleted-355425

Except i provided evidence nor did i ever say he would kill people.

No one voted because of fear, people voted on who they wanted to win and the way the country will be shaped and run. The minority just cant see or understand it, we went through this with brexit.. give it a few weeks and you will accept defeat.

Reactions: Gingerbread Crumb

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be honest and I cant lie, I like Trump and as much as I want to hate that guy hes one charismatic son of a bitch. While i definitely cant agree with him...

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No one voted because of fear, people voted on who they wanted to win and the way the country will be shaped and run. The minority just cant see or understand it, we went through this with brexit.. give it a few weeks and you will accept defeat.
It was obviously fear. He brought up ideas of walls and banning entire religions how is that not fear? Brexit was a different issue. While i did vote in, I do like the way england is handling this.

D

Deleted-355425

It was obviously fear. He brought up ideas of walls and banning entire religions how is that not fear? Brexit was a different issue. While i did vote in, I do like the way england is handling this.

obviously? LOL obviously not, just admit you cant see why you lost.... i mean how did you lose? you are always right eh?

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look at this @mech don't waste your time. The intellectual doesn't understand how stupid he just made himself look. Says he understands why people voted Trump. Then he compares him to isis. Top fucking kek.
You understand nothing. You and @mech just show me how pathetic you are that you have to use ad hominem to make your own points look good. Here, I'll take part, you obviously have the reading comprehension of a five year old, I said people join ISIS due to fear, in this case fear of the west.

obviously? LOL obviously not, just admit you cant see why you lost.... i mean how did you lose? you are always right eh?
WTF are you talking about, youre as vague as trump is with his support from the KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome