upload_2018-1-5_20-36-34.png
so, that my win10

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My HDD with my quadboot got nuked by accident, the first in the new setup is Win8.1, with a new wallpaper. Will install more OSes at some point, i like to have a collection.
24dc5d.jpg

Reactions: matpower

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2NODMn1l.png

I really should use Conky again or whatever it is called, but I would rather extract every single second of battery life I can atm lol. I am seriously considering LXDE/LXQt if I can get some more minutes out of it until I can buy a brand new 9 cells and finally have more than 2 hours of battery life lol. Either way, I am enjoying my current setup, simple yet modern.
a2dGiu8l.png

Reactions: VinsCool

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just pimped out my desktop and it looks awesome. RocketDock with a Win10 theme replaces the taskbar, Desktop Coral makes maximizing windows actually work with it, a taskbar hider because auto-hide isn't a 100% foolproof solution, and RainMeter with a widget pack called L!MIT because simplicity is sweet. Pinned the essentials on the dock, and for other stuff. I still have Win+R and Win+S and volume buttons on both my headset and keyboard so I really don't need the taskbar.

Attachments

• desktop.png
    desktop.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 292

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's blood on the fence. What's the story behind that?
Late, but that looks more like a well-weathered wooden fence, with the darker areas being where the white paint's worn away entirely.

Contemplating another overhaul, but really I need to upgrade my SSD. 128GB just isn't cutting it.
2yf9H3t.png

Reactions: matpower

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bjaLr0U.jpg

Welp, I really should find a way to install Creator Update, but it just doesn't want I guess, so still stuck to Anniversay Update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs