Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A homebrew that collect data sent and received when wifi is turned on.
Maybe we can analyse those data and find what info Nintendo use to ban people.

Reactions: I pwned U!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A branch of Snes9x for N3DS that contains either a highly optimized Blargg S-SMP (SPC700) or Anomie S-SMP (used in SnesGT and I believe in the Snes VC). Why? Anomie's audio core is still very good for most games, Snes9x 1.51 can't play games like Earthworm Jim 2 as 90% of the sounds are missing. Either one of these audio cores can fix that very issue, among other audio timing issues. Surely, maybe a bounty source can be started? I don't know..

I'd be more than willing to do comparison tests.

Then again I need to cease making suggestions.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Ann0ying

Trophies
XP
Country
Request:
Homebrew to use 3ds as a controller in mac os x, ideally so it can mimic itself as a Xbox 360 controller. There was a project on github. But I couldn't get it to work because 3ds is simply not connecting.
I would gladly test it with games if you need.
Thanks in advance.

Chetti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
noob question, if I alreadyhave CFW is it necessesary to have a usarland exploit such a steelhax? or Can I delete the game?

royyy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it possible to have a port of harry potter and the sorcerer's stone PC Or/And Harry potter and the chamber of secrets PC to the 3ds?

Tcpnnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother has a tendency to lose his 3ds. I was wondering if I could make some sort of background app that makes a noise when prompted remotely.

I don't know much, but if the DS isn't turned off, and is simply closed, would is be possible to have a program I could have running in the background waiting to get a signal to make noise. So that when my brother loses his 3ds I can just go to my laptop and have it start making noise.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could I request an homebrew that dump all installed softwares/games/hb and export the list as a txt or any other text file?
It could be useful (at least for me).

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be convenient to be able to use PKMN-NTR's features but without NTR debugger. Rather, I'd like to be able to inject Pokemon into PC boxes using Rosalina debugger (you know, that Luma3DS feature).

Basically, I want someone to make a GUI program that has the features of PKMN-NTR but with the convenience of Rosalina debug, so I don't have to load up NTR.

rubber10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found nice if you made a homebrew to play 3ds games in 1080p ultra 3d on 3ds whithout need of citra emulator or just make the 3d effect better

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found nice if you made a homebrew to play 3ds games in 1080p ultra 3d on 3ds whithout need of citra emulator or just make the 3d effect better
Same, I would love playing PS4 game on my PS1.
Can someone make a homebrew PS4 emulator for the PS1?
I have no money for the PS4...

Reactions: YoshiOG1

Marcogn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to have some Pokèmon save manager for I and II generation, like PKSM, and (but I know that's impossible due to the small 3DS capability) an app like Plex for streaming video, tv series etc on my 3ds!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's... not how it works. You can't make it look better. Several things make it impossible. First, the screen resolution literally can't output 1080p, it doesn't have enough physical pixels. You can't homebrew more pixels on the screen. Abs second the 3ds already barely handles some of the games as is, so graphical upgrades will cause unplayable games. They design the games to look at good as they can while still being (mostly) playable. Again you can't just homebrew the hardware to be more powerful (at least not enough to affect it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1