Post Metal That Melted Your Face Off \m/

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How fitting that you would be the one to like my post, @0100100001001001 . Was it Toehider's part at around 7:19 that sold you? Next album chronologically is 01011001, too.

Haha! I must say I really liked that part :rofl2:

I really like symphonic metal ( the post after yours would probably be a good indicator of that ), and there are many symphonic influences in that album. I also like the vocals a lot, really easy to understand.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha! I must say I really liked that part :rofl2:

I really like symphonic metal ( the post after yours would probably be a good indicator of that ), and there are many symphonic influences in that album. I also like the vocals a lot, really easy to understand.
Hmm, not sure I'd place Ayreon as a Symphonic metal band. Just very prog doing different things. And I'm not usually big on Prog metal (or maybe I just hadn't found the right prog), but Ayreon's recent efforts along with Seventh Wonder (are they ever gonna come out with that new album?) have been making me consider otherwise. Maybe it's just Tommy Karevik; such a fantastic vocalist.

Now that said, I do love me some symphonic metal and clean vocals. We should compare notes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise